Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audi parts sales USA

Default Audi parts sales USA

Has anyone had any luck with a part supplier from the US?
    I bought an F Sport genuine intake kit for an IS350 F Sport from theUSA previously which was very easy to do, but have no experience on any optionsthat may exist through the US.

I am looking to buy an RS6 airbox.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ5Nick View Post
    I bought an F Sport genuine intake kit for an IS350 F Sport from theUSA previously which was very easy to do, but have no experience on any optionsthat may exist through the US.

There are many here who buy regularly from the US. I have bought from 6 or more dealers, usually for specific parts but I did get a lot of stuff from ECS Tuning. Others favour different suppliers. ECS for example sells a lot of B5 RS4 parts even though the car was never available in the US. Just watch out for items that differ between RH and LH drive.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Thanks mate, has anyone had any specific experience with the C7 S6 / S7?

Forge Motorsport and AWE Tuning both sell a quality carbon fibre airbox for the RS6
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where would be the best/ cheapest place to get Genuine Audi accessories like car mats, AMI cable, keyrings etc?

Does anyone have local contacts at an Audi Dealer, or would I be best buying overseas?

What AMI cable are you looking for? Apple Lightning connector?

I have some spares.

Yeah, the Apple Lightning connector.

I think it's the cable which plugs in and then turns the MMI into Apple Carplay?

PM me mate. I'd love to grab one.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ5Nick View Post

AWE have a nice selection of goodies. I bought a “touring exhaust” for the A5 (S5). The whole experience was pretty straightforward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Default

FCP euro generally cheaper than ECS from recent experience.

On going discussion. I'm just looking at a replacement RS radiator and I can get a custom aluminium radiator made in the US from the any of the major US resellers or buy it from the Australian agent and delivered to my door with all Australian taxes paid is within $20 of the US price delivered BUT the US price doesn't include GST or any import duty that may be levied. Same story with a Front ARB due shortly. Worth confirming Australian sources before automatically going US. Have to say this wasn't the story 3-5 years ago when the price difference was huge.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8