Thread: RS4 B5 Rim

1. Default RS4 B5 Rim

I have an RS4 2000 model B5 with a cracked rim that doesn't like being repaired. Any ideas of where I could get one as they're no longer in production.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Leeson View Post
    I have an RS4 2000 model B5 with a cracked rim that doesn't like being repaired. Any ideas of where I could get one as they're no longer in production.
    Sent you a PM
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

I have a new spare one that I could let go for a price if you're still in need. I bought it ages ago with the thought to use it as a spare but after all these years its still sitting in the cupboard.

4. Default RS4 B5 Rim

Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    I have a new spare one that I could let go for a price if you're still in need. I bought it ages ago with the thought to use it as a spare but after all these years its still sitting in the cupboard.
    Hi Don.
    That is a genuine RS4 rim? How much for it & where do you live (delivery costs)?

Cheers
    Peter

Hi Peter, yes its genuine with ET20 for B5 RS4, still in the original box. I'm in Sydney. PM me if you are still interested. I can't remember what I paid for it but I'm sure we could come to an agreement. I would keep it but I bought some HREs a while back so I have 5 spare RS4 wheels filling up the cupboard now so it is a little too much to store them all now