Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ppoida's B2 Quattro Round 2!!!!

Epic! Love a bit of maintenance!! With comments like that, it'll be a doddle for you. Good luck, it'll be a nice drive by the looks of it.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Hi Pete,
    Long time no read

Do you still have the coupe? What's happened to that?
    I remember half organising doing a relay headlight upgrade for you!
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

3. Default

Love to see this getting used as a daily.

Quote Originally Posted by 27litres View Post
    Hi Pete,
    Long time no read

Do you still have the coupe? What's happened to that?
    I remember half organising doing a relay headlight upgrade for you!
    Hi buddy,

the coupe is sadly gone but to a good home!! We went on a around Australia tour a couple of years ago packed and sold everything! Awesome experience the coupe is still getting around Melbourne. It was spotted down in Saint Kilda a couple of weeks ago.

I think we were going to do the lights on the 200 I had, will need them
    on my b2 there crap lol

hope your well how’s the s8?
    Now - 2016 Golf R - Thinks he's an S3
    Then - 02 Golf Gti, 99 S4 Stage 1, 00 S4 Stage 3, 01 RS4 Stage 2, 77 Fox, 75 Fox, 87 200 Tq Stage 1, 82 coupe GT, 87 90 Quattro

Sorry mate got busy there!

It might have been the 200 - I remember that, the blue one you were resurrecting! Take it that's gone too?
    I seem to remember some comment about the Coupe's lights being rubbish, but I might have my wires crossed.
    Where do you keep finding these cars?!!

Can do the B2 if you want. Got plenty of relays, plugs and wire floating about! Get some good bulbs too - Phillips, Osram or PIAA's...

Or even experiment with some LED's

S8 life goes well! Got two now - though ones a project!

Black one soldiers on - got a queue of prospective buyers should I ever decide to sell it, including the PO!!
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"