Thread: RS5 Sportback

Default RS5 Sportback

So its finally here. Thoughts on this.?

https://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/...evealed-117759

intial launch is North america and canada before ROW.

i actually like it.!!
    Last edited by dazzyd; July 30th, 2018 at 05:56 PM.
    MY11 A5 Sportback 3.0TDI -19" Y Arm -B&O Sound-MMI 2013 3G Navigation-Sunroof. MODS-Non S-line BodyKit, APR STronic Remap, 2013 F/L Rear DRL, Eibach Sways, APR Carbonio CAI, MTM Cantronic Module, Supersprint Exhaust, RS5 BBK F+R, Goodrich SS Braided Hoses, Eibach 20F & 12R Adaptors, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coils, RS5 Pedals, LED Interi-Licens-Park-Rever-Indicat-Fog, 6000K xenon, RS5 MMI Panel, 2013 Seat & Window Switch, 2013 Air Leather Gear, 2013 RS5 FBSW, MAcarbon CF Paddles

2. Default

I reckon it looks great. Iíve been driving the new S5 Sportback and the level of tech and quality of the interior finish is probably the best Audi make right now (at least until the new A8 ships).

Couple that with a step up in performance and a bit more exhaust character and the RS5 should be a brilliant daily driver.

Edit: Iíve been told to expect Australian delivered customer cars around mid-2019, although the press release suggests we might see some demo vehicles here late this year.

3. Default

Holy moly, its a mini RS7!

Looks the goods

As shame the Cabriolet has been dropped, but then again makes mine rarer still

4. Default

I love the SB on this. I am determined to get this car even if it's a few years off haha.