Thread: 2014 Audi Map Update DVD MMI 2G maps

Default 2014 Audi Map Update DVD MMI 2G maps

Hi all,

I have a 2014 Nav disc from Euro Car Upgrades if anyone wants it, pick up from Perth WA or pay postage for it.

It's not the latest one though, I ordered the 2015 version for my A6 4F and they sent me 2014 in error and don't want it back.

Cheers
    Last edited by Chung; April 11th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.

Hey mate, do you know if this would work in a MY10 S3 with RNS-E?

(I suspect it won't.)
    AUSringers.com // AUSmotive.com

MY10 S3 3dr Stage 2+

I don't know mate, maybe some more knowledgeable members on here might be able to help? Or if you're in Perth, you're welcome to meet up and give it a go.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    Hi all,

I have a 2014 Nav disc from Euro Car Upgrades if anyone wants it, pick up from Perth WA or pay postage for it.

It's not the latest one though, I ordered the 2015 version for my A6 4F and they sent me 2014 in error and don't want it back.

Cheers

Hi Chung,

Do you still have the disc, I'm interested, but i'm in NSW . Would you know the cost of posting to St Clair 2759? How do i pay for the posting?

Thanks

I do indeed, do you work in the CDB there by any chance? My wife will be over next week so you can pick it up. I took a very rough guess on size weight etc. from the auspost site, you're looking at around $12 with signature from Perth. Might be cheaper posting from Sydney but then I can't guarantee that she'll get round to it!!

Hi Chung,
    Do you still have the 2014 nav disc? I would be interested and prepared to pay postage to Brisbane.
    Cheers.