Thread: Why are Carsales adds so terrible?

Default Why are Carsales adds so terrible?

I understand carsales has an auto fill option for the add (as soon as I see one I close the add).

My question is why do the greater majority of people still use it? Itís populated with just crap and makes the adds totally generic.

Is it really that hard for people to do an add themselves. Put in which extras it has, where and when it was purchased. And any other details of the car or how well it was looked after.

i really donít care if a new rs3 has power windows or climate control itís a given...

Anyhow I found it annoying enough to start a thread about it haha. Happy to see if itís just me that finds it that annoying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to random101 For This Useful Post:

jaydece (May 12th, 2018)

Agreed, itís all copy and paste...additionally the lack of pictures on the ad and the finer details which would attract more interest and buying potential...

ďEnd of rantĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His - MY16 S3 Sedan | Sepang Blue | Performance | Assistance | Ext Mirror | Load Through | Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...

4. Default

We've used Carsales on several occasions to sell "OUR" cars.NEVER used autofill, always have good results, we just tell the story about our car, & wait for the calls.
    Pickles.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickles For This Useful Post:

jaydece (May 13th, 2018)

6. Default

Nice how much

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RsDream View Post
    Nice how much
    Does it have power windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Default

I used to enjoy browsing car sales and reading the descriptions..

You could gather and feel how much the owner appreciated the vehicle by the description left..

Similar to seeing cheap (Nankang) tyres on a sportscar - what other maintenance items have they skipped on..
    Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+

TomCat TC600 Hybrid | E-Tuner Motorsport ECU & TCU | Wagner Evo 3 FMIC | HG Motorsport Downpipe | Milltek Decats | HG Motorsport intake | BMC Filter | Autotech HPFP | AEM Methanol Kit | GFB DV+ | Mishimoto Catch Can | MSS Suspension | Michelin PS4S | Rays Forged ZE40's

331kw / 640Nm @ Wheels

1/4: 11.07 & 133MPH