Thread: Unitronic Stage 1+ RS3 No Power issue!

1. Default Unitronic Stage 1+ RS3 No Power issue!

I flashed the Unitronic Stage 1+ tune on my 2018 RS3 sedan without any apparent issue. Went for a test drive and was impressed with the torque and acceleration in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear but the power and torque dies around 5000 RPM in every gear from 3rd and up. It feels as though the power is being cut due to traction control however I have ESC turned off.
    Re-flashed Stage 1+, same problem, flashed Stage 1 same problem.

I would suggest torque drops to 50%. Very bad feeling.

Anyone else seen or heard of this issue?

I have contacted both local dealer and Unitronic with no response yet (Unitronic did respond with a please explain??)
    RS3 Sedan | 0-100 in 3.77 | Nardo Grey | RS Performance Package | RS Design Package | Carbon Ceramic Brakes | Panoramic Sun Roof | Audi Pre Sense | Black Optics | Electric Sports Seats with Massage Function | Audi Wireless Charging Phone Box | 280 km/h Speed Limit

2. Default

Unitronic support is fantastic. Time zone difference slowed things down. Turns out the file sent was not current and caused the issues. Re-flashed with the correct file supplied by Unitronic and all good. The RS3 is now a Rocket Ship - huge boost in performance. Well worth the money.
    RS3 Sedan | 0-100 in 3.77 | Nardo Grey | RS Performance Package | RS Design Package | Carbon Ceramic Brakes | Panoramic Sun Roof | Audi Pre Sense | Black Optics | Electric Sports Seats with Massage Function | Audi Wireless Charging Phone Box | 280 km/h Speed Limit

3. Default

Car has an awesome increase in torque from 2500rpm. 0-100 in 3.45 today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1629.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	29460

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grant8302 For This Useful Post:

Blue1 (May 24th, 2018)