Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm back with a stock as a rock S4 B5

1. Default

Installed reverse camera with moving guidelines ..... testing a new Clarion HU at the same time.

2000 Avant A4 B5 Turbo Quattro - Powered by QMS E85 K04

Quote Originally Posted by Khoa View Post
    Installed reverse camera with moving guidelines ..... testing a new Clarion HU at the same time.

I've been quietly following your thread but I can't contain my comment for this one. That is so cool! I've always wanted to install a reverse (or a 360) camera on mine one day but I didn't think it could do dynamic guidelines. If you do not mind, I might hit you up on the "how to" and what hardware you have.

Awesome work!

Cheers!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ponch23 View Post
    I've been quietly following your thread but I can't contain my comment for this one. That is so cool! I've always wanted to install a reverse (or a 360) camera on mine one day but I didn't think it could do dynamic guidelines. If you do not mind, I might hit you up on the "how to" and what hardware you have.

Awesome work!

Cheers!
    Sure champ,
    If you're into diy then it's really easy otherwise get an installer to do it for you.

360 degree camera, you will need to have 1 front, 1 rear, 2 on side mirrors. then they feed signal to a small box (ecu), that then convert the image into a birdeye over view sort of thing.

PM me as the camera i'm using is a sample product, i can't really publicly say anything yet....!

Just remember this does not get signal from the steering wheel angle sensor so turning steering wheel alone, the lines wont' move but once the car direction move, it will. For me, it's gimmick but its kind of cool to see it on an old car haha.

4. Default

99% there
    Just need a US or UK spec climate control that will cover the gaps and voila!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180928_115411.jpg  

5. Default

Fresh oil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180930_114013.jpg  

6. Default

While doing oil change, i got carry away .....

710N replacing the standards

034 Motorsport throttle boot, they only have Red instock so i went on Fleabay, got matching red for the rest.

Funny enough, the Fleabay hoses are very similar quality to 034, maybe off tool is not as clean but apart from that, i was impress with their quality.

Didn't change the intercooler pipes as i will replace the coolers with RS4 coolers. Still searching high and low for the 034kit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180930_131434.jpg   20180930_153539.jpg  
    Last edited by Khoa; September 30th, 2018 at 11:15 PM.