Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Uncollected B5 RS4 in Victoria

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Monaro-Azz View Post
    Yeah I already know robs car, it's a fair beast! ��unfortunately it almost starts with a 6 now ��
    Who pays advertised price on a private sale$$$$.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    ..........and in my opinion, worth every cent.
    Please stop it, you know i take your word/advises very serious . With opinions like this, i could change my b7rs4 plan.
    2000 Avant A4 B5 Turbo Quattro - Powered by QMS E85 K04

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    Who pays advertised price on a private sale$$$$.
    Lol, me never!
    Hence why I didn't buy it, I never pay full price

But when I was seriously considering trading up from my S4 to a RS4 about 9-12months ago Rob wouldn't negotiate on the price & that was when it was priced at $54k so im sure you could probably get it for that, but i doubt you would have much luck getting it any lower than that
    (Don't get me wrong Rob's a awesome guy ��, I spent a good 2hrs talking to him about everything under the sun, it's just that he loves his RS4 & doesn't really want to sell it so he won't let it go for anything under what he wants)
    Last edited by Monaro-Azz; September 14th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.
    Current:
    85 Ford F150 Air Bagged, SFBD'd & sectioned on 22's
    95 B5 A4 1.8 Quattro 4HP & RWD(mods to come (RS4 Widebody & V8 engine swap etc.)
    05 B7 A4 2.0 TFSI Manual Quattro sedan (not enough Hp)
    00 Avus S4 MTM Stg 2++ 350Hp ​back

Previous:
    08 H1 Hummer 4x4 rep 6.4L 470-500Hp / 99 A3 1.8T 3D 150Hp
    04 Ford Xr6 Turbo Ute 1067Hp / 71 HQ 2Dr GTS Monaro s/c LPG 350Chev 400Hp
    Wide body Candy blue VIP Lexus 275Hp / 79 Alfa 2L Gtv(track car) / 73 Lx Torana 350-400Hp

4. Default

Lol, me never!

But when I was seriously considering trading up from my S4 to a RS4 about 9-12months ago Rob wouldn't negotiate on the price & that was when it was priced at $54k so im sure you could probably get it for that, but i doubt you would have much luck getting it any lower than that
    (Don't get me wrong Rob's a awesome guy ��, I spent a good 2hrs talking to him about everything under the sun, it's just that he loves his RS4 & doesn't really want to sell it so he won't let it go for anything under what he wants)
    You never know eg, if his got a Mrs and someone put 50k on the table and she got a sniff of that, who knows. Haha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    You never know eg, if his got a Mrs and someone put 50k on the table and she got a sniff of that, who knows. Haha
    Hahaha, cash talks that's for sure!
    Current:
    85 Ford F150 Air Bagged, SFBD'd & sectioned on 22's
    95 B5 A4 1.8 Quattro 4HP & RWD(mods to come (RS4 Widebody & V8 engine swap etc.)
    05 B7 A4 2.0 TFSI Manual Quattro sedan (not enough Hp)
    00 Avus S4 MTM Stg 2++ 350Hp ​back

Previous:
    08 H1 Hummer 4x4 rep 6.4L 470-500Hp / 99 A3 1.8T 3D 150Hp
    04 Ford Xr6 Turbo Ute 1067Hp / 71 HQ 2Dr GTS Monaro s/c LPG 350Chev 400Hp
    Wide body Candy blue VIP Lexus 275Hp / 79 Alfa 2L Gtv(track car) / 73 Lx Torana 350-400Hp

Lol, me never!

I know i've been flamed for this before, I just dont think the market is near that high 50's price tag

I would suggest that's correct with no moment of the cars $59k for over 12 months

thoughts
    I
    Now - 2016 Golf R - Thinks he's an S3
    Then - 02 Golf Gti, 99 S4 Stage 1, 00 S4 Stage 3, 01 RS4 Stage 2, 77 Fox, 75 Fox, 87 200 Tq Stage 1, 82 coupe GT, 87 90 Quattro

Quote Originally Posted by ppoida View Post
    I know i've been flamed for this before, I just dont think the market is near that high 50's price tag

I would suggest that's correct with no moment of the cars $59k for over 12 months

thoughts
    I
    If the car that started this thread sold for 18k. I would say the market for these cars bottomed a little while ago and is now finding a new type of buyer. Product development for these cars is getting better and Performance parts much cheaper than they were 15 years ago.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    If the car that started this thread sold for 18k. I would say the market for these cars bottomed a little while ago and is now finding a new type of buyer. Product development for these cars is getting better and Performance parts much cheaper than they were 15 years ago.
    Product development better 5 to 10 years ago could get rs4 parts and ozzy dollar much better against pound. Agree but eg 18 months to 2 years ago could get one for low thirties. Assuming the Sa car went close to what it was advertised a year or so ago, 18k still seems very expensive comparatively. But yes appear to be on the up.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoa View Post
    Please stop it, you know i take your word/advises very serious . With opinions like this, i could change my b7rs4 plan.
    Conditions apply. If you are a B5 fanatic then the cost to get your standard RS to this stage will easily eat the price difference; and it's all sorted to boot. Ask Neru about his ongoing efforts to get his S4 up to what he wanted and that was just fine tuning. If you're looking for a different model then none of this applies.

I'm not a fan of the "never pay asking price" comments. Many people with that mindset believe they are worth every cent they are paid, if not that they are underpaid, and in the same breath have the mentality that every asking price is too much. Flame away.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

How many people in Australia would be crazy enough to want to buy an old B5 RS4?

I'm guessing you could count them all on one and a bit hands and we are all here on OZAUDI.

The owners of the cars for sale at the moment don't really want to sell them unless they get the big $$.

Can't blame them for that, but the moving price looks way closer to 50k than 60k.
    2000 AUDI B5 S4 AVANT SILVER

2008 AUDI B7 RS4 AVANT DAYTONA