Thread: Cruise Control issue

Default Cruise Control issue

Hi All, I previously owned a MY13 SQ5 with standard cruise control and I used to be able to toggle up the CC stick and increase the set speed in 1km increments. My MY16 SQ5 has radar cruise control and I when I toggle up the CC stick it increases by 10km increments. Audi tell me this cannot be changed. Has anyone had any experience altering this setting with vcds?

2. Default

You can set it at mid points by pressing the set button when it is at the speed you are after. Ie (push the button at 112km/hr to set at 112)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kavo View Post
    You can set it at mid points by pressing the set button when it is at the speed you are after. Ie (push the button at 112km/hr to set at 112)
    Correct and what i do with my ACC (Active cruise control aka radar)
    Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+

TomCat TC600 Hybrid | E-Tuner Motorsport E85 ECU & TCU | Wagner Evo 3 FMIC | HG Motorsport Downpipe | Milltek Decats | HG Motorsport intake | BMC Filter | Autotech HPFP | AEM Methanol Kit | Turbosmart EM Kompact | Mishimoto Catch Can | MSS Suspension | Michelin PS4S | Rays Forged ZE40's | DBA 5000 & Ferodo DS2500 | Flow Design lip

357kw / 690Nm @ Wheels

1/4: 11.00 & 136MPH

Blog Entries

I think it will jump up '10' when you are over 100 (or maybe 80)... slower speeds should let you change down/up by 1 each time..

But as above, you can just go to the 'speed' you want to say on and then press the button..

Also, is there a 'quick' tap and a 'long' tab to toggle between 1 and 10 values? (ie, press the stalk up quickly/slowly)?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    I think it will jump up '10' when you are over 100 (or maybe 80)... slower speeds should let you change down/up by 1 each time..

But as above, you can just go to the 'speed' you want to say on and then press the button..

Also, is there a 'quick' tap and a 'long' tab to toggle between 1 and 10 values? (ie, press the stalk up quickly/slowly)?
    Under 80 mine goes up/down by 5. above that is 10.