Thread: Audi TT Auto

1. Default Audi TT Auto

Hi All
    Im at looking at buying a Audi TT Auto and was after a bit of advice..I was looking for around a 2002/2005 1.8 Turbo Auto..I have heard mixed reviews of the Autobox..Is there a difference which year uses which type of box or are they all the same(for 2002-2005) Should i be looking at a manual in preference to the automatic.
    Thanks
    Alan
    Last edited by ap69; July 31st, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

Hi Alan,

There is a 1.8 Auto TT (2003?) coming up for sale around the corner from me. The car hasn't been driven for about 6 months and needs a little tidying up but will probably be very cheap. If you're interested I'll find the lady's number for you.

I have a manual TT so I'm not up on the Auto boxes but I know the 1.8 had a traditional Auto and the 3.2 had the DSG box.
    1997 A3 1.8T sold
    2000 TT quattro still going strong.
    2005 Lava Grey A3 2.0 TFSI DSG Sportback, Open Sky, roof racks, Vienna Leather. Sold
    2006 Black A4 2.0 TFSI S-line Quattro Avant Sold
    2009 White A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Avant, Open Sky roof, MMi+ 19" rims, Bang and Olufsen, adaptive cruse, Oak Beaufort trim. Sold
    2016 A4 Quattro sport Avant, Manhattan Gray, Panno roof, Technik package, Assistance package.

3. Default

Thanks for your reply but im based in Perth so would be a problem unless its very cheap or its free delivery!!
    Thanks anyway

Alan