Thread: Audi Neophyte

Default Audi Neophyte

Greetings ozAudi! Recently purchased a B5 S4 Avant (my 1st european, and turbocharged car) and enjoying every bit at the moment. It's an 18 yo car though so looking to do what I can to make it younger. Looking forward to learning and contributing (what I can to this community).

Cheers!
    Last edited by ponch23; August 29th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.

Welcome, nice ride, plenty of space & pretty quick too, turbo V6, manual tranny?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 S3 8V 6MT - Unitronic Stage 1+ Tune / Harding HD Clutch & Flywheel / Racingline High Flow Turbo Inlet / Turbo Muffler Delete / High Flow Filter / 034 Dogbone Incert

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1 View Post
    Welcome, nice ride, plenty of space & pretty quick too, turbo V6, manual tranny?
    Thanks. It's a 6spd manual. I particularly enjoy the 1st and 2nd gear pulls. :)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ponch23 View Post
    Thanks. It's a 6spd manual. I particularly enjoy the 1st and 2nd gear pulls. :)
    Tune, 3 inch Down pipes and exhaust and transforms the car after you do all the preventative maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by ponch23 View Post
    Greetings ozAudi! Recently purchased a B5 S4 Avant (my 1st european, and turbocharged car) and enjoying every bit at the moment. It's an 18 yo car though so looking to do what I can to make it younger.
    So many options.....
    Enjoy the journey.
    B5S4 Avant, F21's, E85, kWV3