Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Thinking of Selling My B5 RS4 with only 52,000kms!

Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    ...the m3 sedan looks tougher than a b7rs4.
    First person I've heard to suggest that.

I quite like the E92/E93 Coupe/Cab, but have never been a fan of the rear end of the E90 sedans (inc the M3 variant). Something about the tail lights in particular - IMO they just look 'low rent'.

The B7 RS4 was IMO the perfect blend of aggression and class. Looked very purposeful, and, at least in my opinion, didn't have a bad angle. Each to their own though!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    First person I've heard to suggest that.

I quite like the E92/E93 Coupe/Cab, but have never been a fan of the rear end of the E90 sedans (inc the M3 variant). Something about the tail lights in particular - IMO they just look 'low rent'.

The B7 RS4 was IMO the perfect blend of aggression and class. Looked very purposeful, and, at least in my opinion, didn't have a bad angle. Each to their own though!
    Agreed on the rear lights. A let down eg lci update lights on the coupe would of looked the goods. Where is the bulge in on the hood and the vents. On the rs4. You missed the picture from the front and you also need to get rid of the 4x4 look.
    Last edited by smit2100; November 8th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.

most b5's i've seen for sale ever currently on carsales
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

Must be the colour. Silver must no longer be fashionable
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Shorely sumboy whants too sel there rs4 four 40k

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

75K....Tell em' he's dreaming..........
    2000 AUDI B5 S4 AVANT SILVER

2008 AUDI B7 RS4 AVANT DAYTONA

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERY View Post
    75K....Tell em' he's dreaming..........
    These cars a selling at these prices advertised
    So quickly its almost hard to catch a glimpse of the advert!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk