Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Thinking of Selling My B5 RS4 with only 52,000kms!

1. Default

Don
    do yourself a favour and test drive the Quadrifoglio
    IGO300
    B5 RS4 Avus Silver
    Fats 2.31
    Loba 700's, MRC 3"DP's, MRC manifold, MTM Exhaust, Bosch 980cc injectors, ER Intercoolers, Catchcan, PSS9's, H&R Sway bar, Southbend Stage 4 with steel flywheel, Brembo B7 brakes and rotors, Zeitronix wideband with AFR and boost monitors
    Tuned for 98 and E85 on factory software
    700+ CHP
    950NM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IGO300 For This Useful Post:

don (October 18th, 2018)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IGO300 View Post
    Don
    do yourself a favour and test drive the Quadrifoglio
    Thanks for the helpful comment!

I do think the Quadrifoglio is a very nice car but haven't had a chance to drive one.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by itaplikeabiatch View Post
    this thread has really brought out peoples personalities.
    This is so true!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    Thanks for the helpful comment!

I do think the Quadrifoglio is a very nice car but haven't had a chance to drive one.
    After owning the B5 for a lot of years I started to look for a suitable replacement. An RS6, a B8S4, a GTR, a C63S and while all were wonderful cars none could be a true replacement for the RS4. the power and versatility made it the supreme (Porsche devouring) daily driver.

I was lucky enough to test drive the Alfa a little while ago and, after fifteen years, have found the modern day replacement of my beloved RS4.

You need to find the time Don and let me know what you think.
    IGO300
    B5 RS4 Avus Silver
    Fats 2.31
    Loba 700's, MRC 3"DP's, MRC manifold, MTM Exhaust, Bosch 980cc injectors, ER Intercoolers, Catchcan, PSS9's, H&R Sway bar, Southbend Stage 4 with steel flywheel, Brembo B7 brakes and rotors, Zeitronix wideband with AFR and boost monitors
    700+ CHP
    950NM

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IGO300 View Post
    After owning the B5 for a lot of years I started to look for a suitable replacement. An RS6, a B8S4, a GTR, a C63S and while all were wonderful cars none could be a true replacement for the RS4. the power and versatility made it the supreme (Porsche devouring) daily driver.

I was lucky enough to test drive the Alfa a little while ago and, after fifteen years, have found the modern day replacement of my beloved RS4.

You need to find the time Don and let me know what you think.
    But is it tinkerable ( my personality coming out eg who buys a performance car twin and doesnt tinker with it. (Trs4 could be an outlier and wIll give him a dispensation).

Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    But is it tinkerable ( my personality coming out eg who buys a performance car twin and doesnt tinker with it. (Trs4 could be an outlier and wIll give him a dispensation).
    Yes it is. Just larger downpipes and tune puts it in the 800nm and 600+hp range.
    https://www.pogea-racing.com/news-de...ge-2-tuning/0/

I think on paper it would have to be one of the best mid sized performance cars out there.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Yes it is. Just larger downpipes and tune puts it in the 800nm and 600+hp range.
    https://www.pogea-racing.com/news-de...ge-2-tuning/0/

I think on paper it would have to be one of the best mid sized performance cars out there.
    Jeremy Clarkson thinks so too

IGO300
    B5 RS4 Avus Silver
    Fats 2.31
    700+ CHP
    950NM