Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: B9 RS4 Avant or B9 RS5 Sportback?

Hi All, Just a quick hello. I haven't been on ozaudi for a while but have a RS4 incoming in Mugello Blue, carbon and matt alu finish with the silver (lunar) seats. Been a delay due to the wheels so won't be here until late April apparently. Hopefully lives up to expectations !
    Im coming from a RS3 daily driver so looking forward to a more comfortable ride. The back end in the RS3 was a killer. Previous Q7 and Rs6. So hoping the 4 is a nice mid point between the 6 and 3 as the advertising brochure suggests .
    The light colour seats are a first for me as well.. kids are older.. hopefully blue jean marks clean off... thats what I am telling myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmxnut View Post
    Hi All, Just a quick hello. I haven't been on ozaudi for a while but have a RS4 incoming in Mugello Blue, carbon and matt alu finish with the silver (lunar) seats. Been a delay due to the wheels so won't be here until late April apparently. Hopefully lives up to expectations !
    Im coming from a RS3 daily driver so looking forward to a more comfortable ride. The back end in the RS3 was a killer. Previous Q7 and Rs6. So hoping the 4 is a nice mid point between the 6 and 3 as the advertising brochure suggests .
    Congrats on the order of the RS4 - look forward to seeing some pics when you get it.

What RS6 did you have? Any pics of that?

Congratulations Oldmxnut, I'm sure the RS4 will be killer & look forward to seeing some pic's when you get it.
    I contemplated the RS3 first but deemed it too small after a thorough look over, hence the RS5 Sportsback.
    The Audi memo I was sent on the 5 arm Peak design wheel said that they were out of stock indefinitely, although I believe the wheel is quite desirable in the US & that is probably where the stock is being sent.
    Have you got any shipping details yet, I was told May for my order?

Mugello Blue RS4, that’s another exclusive colour! Excited to see when it’s here.

@Jon so did you check out the rs5 sportback at the dealership? The local press seem to their hands on them already. So what colour did you ended up with? Black or?

I do also love the rs3 sportback so much but the first visual impression was ... is a small car. Yes it’s a weapon machine but it’s small and my current car Honda DC5 is still a tad longer. The boot of the rs3 is limited, okay for something, but really that’s about it. Can’t really go out as a “family” car especially for young families.

The 3 series is something that you grow out of and the 4 series is something that you grow into....... S or RS.
    Dingah

2015 SQ5 TDI Sold
    2017 RSQ3 Performance Sold
    2018 S4
    Mrs B's Tiguan R-Line + APR