Thread: Audi A5 rear diffuser help please

1. Default Audi A5 rear diffuser help please

Hi guys, I was wondering if I could get some help please re this specific issue.

I have a 2014 A5 2.0tfsi Sportback S-Line quattro, with the single tip either side of the rear diffuser as per the attached pics.

I am after a quad tip diffuser / valance, but everywhere I look everything is made for the coupe or the S5, but not the A5.

Everywhere I contact, replies that it wont fit my model as I think they just go off the A5 and see that it doesnt fit, whereas some of them may. Some places advertise that the diffusers fit the coupe/cabri/sportback, but I cant see how they can if they are all slightly different.

I liked this one but was told it wont fit, albeit looking similar.

https://www.awe-tuning.com/eurogear-...-rear-diffuser

Could I please get some advice on the attached pics, and tell me what diffuser I can get? I dont know if the diffuser is the same for the S5 Coupe and the A5 S-Line Sportback, but I dont believe it is.

Can I get the facelifted B8/8.5? 8T S5 quad tip diffuser? There seems to be so much debate as to what to get and what will fit. I just need people that know exactly what I need to get as it will most likely have to come from overseas as I cannot find anything local. Im located in Sydney.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This might be what your looking for. Look up itec tuning they have a great range of diffusers to suit you car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sk67 For This Useful Post:

Akidaki (November 17th, 2018)

4. Default

Thanks very much for the link :)

Your A5 S line diffuser should be interchangeable with the S5 diffuser.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Akidaki (November 17th, 2018)

7. Default

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm the Reiger S5 diffuser is compatible with the A5 Sline. It is the diffuser I have on the coupe. I just donít know whether the Sportback is the the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigvissch For This Useful Post:

Akidaki (November 22nd, 2018)

10. Default

I have the single tip exhaust either side, but am wanting to go to quads.

I am looking for a stock S5 rear diffuser that has the twin tips either side.

If you have one that you are willing to sell, if you can PM me please.

I am located in Sydney.

Thanks in advance :)