Thread: R8 Shifter paddles on RS3 Wheel?

Default R8 Shifter paddles on RS3 Wheel?

I'm Looking to improve the feel of the oem RS3 paddles. I feel its not on par with the rest of the experience. I'm looking for that solid quality feel similar to the AMG A45. I wondered if the R8 paddles would be a direct replacement ? Understand this would come with a hefty price so I'm also open to anyone else's suggestions and what they have experienced in removing that cheap feel.

Thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hazey View Post
    I'm Looking to improve the feel of the oem RS3 paddles. I feel its not on par with the rest of the experience. I'm looking for that solid quality feel similar to the AMG A45. I wondered if the R8 paddles would be a direct replacement ? Understand this would come with a hefty price so I'm also open to anyone else's suggestions and what they have experienced in removing that cheap feel.

Thanks.
    I just fitted the Leyo Motorsport paddle shifter extensions. Look and feel great...

AUDI RS3 SEDAN (MY18)
    - Catalunya Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack 2
    - Evotech TCU & ECU custom tune (stage 2)
    - Integrated Engineering Carbon Fibre air intake
    - Hypertune FMIC & crashbar
    - Iroz Motorsports Downpipe & midpipes
    - Iroz Motorsports DSG catchcan
    - Turbosmart BOV
    - H&R Height adjustable springs + spacers + rear sway bar
    - Ceramic Pro treatment
    - P3 Cars gauge + Dragy GPS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Korny For This Useful Post:

Hazey (December 7th, 2018)

Someone posted this

Axmotiv paddle shifters for RS3 Facelift.
    Black

MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beanoyip For This Useful Post:

Hazey (December 7th, 2018)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hazey View Post

Thanks.
    The r8 paddles are identical to the RS3 ones though?

------------------------------------

RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 2 | RS Design Package | Black High Gloss | Carbon Engine Cover | Matrix LED | Sunroof | Full Tint | Unitronic Stage 1+ | Michelin PS4S 245/35 Square