Thread: Genuine Audi Parts online ?

Default Genuine Audi Parts online ?

Gday All,

Does anyone know where i can buy 4 (four) genuine audi parts online without the HUGE shipping prices ?

Ive already tried... http://en.autospares.lv/

But shipping alone is 60 Euro to australia for 4 x small plastic parts.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Part No.8J88859454PK
    Part No.8J88859464PK
    Part No.8J8898283
    Part No.8J7857593C4PK

I find good dead on eBay with free shipping

fcpeuro.com offers life time warranty in all there parts. Even brake pads and clutch kits, ones itís worn you replace for free.

@TYR382 Thankyou for the link, no luck with any of the four parts on that site fcpeuro.....

Ebay appears to be around %300 dearer than some of the international sellers per piece. But def always an option worst case.

Yes definitely try FCPeuro^, even if they don't list the part on their site, give them a message with what you're after and they can check their sources in Germany.
    APR
    WAUZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by TheChenga View Post
    Yes definitely try FCPeuro^, even if they don't list the part on their site, give them a message with what you're after and they can check their sources in Germany.
    They're good, and there are a number of other shops that specialize in aspects of the cars like transmissions, engines, suspension. Just check your freight and potential tax obligations. Unfortunately the cost of freight has gone through the roof in the last few years and while I was a US parts junky for years, I haven't bought anything from the US in maybe two years. In just this year (4 weeks) I've been after a few pricey bits and after hunting down the absolute cheapest sources in Europe, the US and UK, I've been able to get three major items cheaper here in Australia. That is landed at my door, everything paid! No doubt there are many items where this doesn't happen but the real world savings have been in the hundreds. Worth doing the comparison if you have some time to assure the best buy.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    They're good, and there are a number of other shops that specialize in aspects of the cars like transmissions, engines, suspension. Just check your freight and potential tax obligations. Unfortunately the cost of freight has gone through the roof in the last few years and while I was a US parts junky for years, I haven't bought anything from the US in maybe two years. In just this year (4 weeks) I've been after a few pricey bits and after hunting down the absolute cheapest sources in Europe, the US and UK, I've been able to get three major items cheaper here in Australia. That is landed at my door, everything paid! No doubt there are many items where this doesn't happen but the real world savings have been in the hundreds. Worth doing the comparison if you have some time to assure the best buy.

Yes I totally agree!
    With the additional import and gst charges, it pays to shop around locally and compare. It pays in the long run.
    Just have to ensure that quality and brand is also taken into consideration.
    APR
    WAUZZZ

Thankyou Gents, it does appear the "import your own" parts is not looking financially beneficial any longer.

Appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by markh View Post
    Thankyou Gents, it does appear the "import your own" parts is not looking financially beneficial any longer.

Appreciate your help.
    For many it was the ability to get access to parts that aren't imported into the country. There still isn't any alternative if you want X in particular. The across the board savings went some time ago but they are still to be found from OS for some items. As TheChenga said, needs to be like for like to make a genuine comparison.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

I use to know a website where you put in the OEM part number and it would tell you who made it and what part number it falls under. Kings like idler pulleys and stuff, You put the oem number in and it would come up as INA or something with the ina part number