Thread: Manhattan Grey and 20 inch rims on new A5 - thoughts?

Default Manhattan Grey and 20 inch rims on new A5 - thoughts?

I'm seriously considering replacing my A5 with the latest model, but not sure of what colour/wheel size I should go for. I really like the Monsoon Grey, but I've seen Manhattan Grey on an A4 which also looks great, but have yet to see it on an A5. I'm a bit worried Manhattan Grey could be hard to keep clean, given my current car is silver which is very easy to maintain. However, I think I need a change from silver though.

In regards to wheels, the 20 inch rotor-style alloys look great when looking at car sites online, but wonder if you'd have to option adaptive suspension to cope with the ride - or from people's experience is the ride OK given it is on a 30 profile? I've driven an A5 without adaptive suspension with 19s and while the ride was firm, it was fine - I just wonder if going to 20s would be a step too far for day to day driving.
    2010 A5 Quattro 2.0 Sportback S-tronic - Ice Silver

Hey LJP, Ive just picked up my new S5 (in Quantum Grey) and I opted for standard S5 19's as the 20's made it look like its backside was up in the air, plus tires are cheaper to replace... plus, I dont like the style of the Rotor design; they suit the RS3 though.
    MY16 Audi S3 (SB); Glacier White; Audi Exclusive Black High-Gloss Styling Package; 19"V-Spoke; S Performance Package; Exterior mirrors upgrade; Load through (for fishing rods)
    MY19 Audi S5 (SB); Quantum Grey with everything except the 20" Rotor Design wheels option

S5 Collection Day.jpg
    And here she is.
    MY16 Audi S3 (SB); Glacier White; Audi Exclusive Black High-Gloss Styling Package; 19"V-Spoke; S Performance Package; Exterior mirrors upgrade; Load through (for fishing rods)
    MY19 Audi S5 (SB); Quantum Grey with everything except the 20" Rotor Design wheels option

Looks nice mate. I sort of agree with the 20 inch rotors, they've been on the previous A5 and looked great (19's from memory), but I think I need something fresh if I go ahead.
    2010 A5 Quattro 2.0 Sportback S-tronic - Ice Silver