Thread: MY15 S3 4yr service at Volkwerke Doncaster VIC

Default MY15 S3 4yr service at Volkwerke Doncaster VIC

Hi all, getting close to the 4yr service for my S3, stock standard, had the first 3 services in the corporate entitlement so first one out of pocket coming up.

Had a number of quotes from different Audi dealers, varied by around $500 for the same service which I thought was odd, none of them include the haldex service in the dealer services.

Volkwerke do include the Haldex service and entire service including the DSG and oils and filters, and brake bleed etc was significantly lower in price.

Inclined to go with them.

So wondering if anyone here has used them before and care to share their experience either in reply or PM if more comfortable, thanks for reading.
    Current - Audi S3 MY15 Sportback, Daytona Grey Metallic Pearl, SPP, Sunroof and Mirrors Pack
    Previous - 2005 Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Selespeed

Any other recommendations in melbourne for a S3 4 yr service then ?
    Current - Audi S3 MY15 Sportback, Daytona Grey Metallic Pearl, SPP, Sunroof and Mirrors Pack
    Previous - 2005 Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Selespeed

Audvolks in Clayton or Euroclass in Richmond.

Volkwerke's are great. Have been going to them since they were in Greensborough, but now it is even closer and convenient for me in Doncaster.
    Try volkspower if you want another price up.
    Last edited by TheChenga; February 24th, 2019 at 03:26 PM.
    APR
    WAUZZZ

VW Park Autowerk in Nunawading just did my Haldex pump change and 4 yr service. Good friendly service.

You can try Volkstech in Heidelberg West. They were cheaper for my major service including timing belt change than Volkwerke. The difference was more than $500 from memory
    S3 8P Sportsback Manual: OSR, FBSW, Black Pack

2008 A3 8P Sportsback Quattro TFSI Manual: OSR, Sline ............. Sold