Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: b8 rs4 for sale. sydney

Default b8 rs4 for sale. sydney

hi, i have my my14 b8 rs4 up for sale.

let anyone know if they are interested

thanks
    https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...5861811/?Cr=24
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

car is now gone.
    that's it for me for audis.
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

Congrats on the sale Will.

Care to elaborate on why it’ll be your last Audi?

i went with a wholesaler, not 1 single honest reply. i've been speaking with many people on selling their high end vehicles, it's a mugs game. you spend $150k plus and after a few years, it's worth diddly squat. add to that the email scammers and the people giving you the runaround. i just found the whole ordeal tiresome. i'm sticking with convenience so i purchased a ute, easy with kids as i don't care if it gets trashed inside. plus i have other vehicles to drive if i want some fun. and to be brutally honest, modern fast cars just aren't fun to drive, for sure they are fast, but there's no enjoyment in driving. it's just fast. anyway, i'll pop in every so often. good luck to everyone
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

I've just hopefully sold my Jeep (3 years old this month), still under warranty... Cost $79K new (I didn't pay that)..
    Sold for $43,400 with 4 x brand new tyres...

I think the higher the car price, the larger the drop when you sell in the first 3-5 years.

My business partner has a 4 year old M5... Absolutely perfect condition (only done ~ 20K)... Cost ~ $280K (with all the options)... Going to sell now/trade in, they offered $90K....
    Now that's a hit!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    I've just hopefully sold my Jeep (3 years old this month), still under warranty... Cost $79K new (I didn't pay that)..
    Sold for $43,400 with 4 x brand new tyres...

I think the higher the car price, the larger the drop when you sell in the first 3-5 years.

My business partner has a 4 year old M5... Absolutely perfect condition (only done ~ 20K)... Cost ~ $280K (with all the options)... Going to sell now/trade in, they offered $90K....
    Now that's a hit!!
    Bitter sweet, isn't it. Trouble is the floor price it'll sell for through a dealer is going to be way north of the $90K trade in. Stick it in the chicken shed for 20 years, he'll do better then.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by itaplikeabiatch View Post
    i went with a wholesaler, not 1 single honest reply. i've been speaking with many people on selling their high end vehicles, it's a mugs game. you spend $150k plus and after a few years, it's worth diddly squat. add to that the email scammers and the people giving you the runaround. i just found the whole ordeal tiresome. i'm sticking with convenience so i purchased a ute, easy with kids as i don't care if it gets trashed inside. plus i have other vehicles to drive if i want some fun. and to be brutally honest, modern fast cars just aren't fun to drive, for sure they are fast, but there's no enjoyment in driving. it's just fast. anyway, i'll pop in every so often. good luck to everyone
    Just a view but, keep the ute for 4 years, bang the cash in csl shares for 4 years and forget they exist. When you have an itch in 4 years times, perhaps a close free carry I reckon is in order on a twin turbo'd Ferrari motor under the guise of a alfa with depreciation gone is called for. I brought a ute that cost less than my sons bmx bike for his birthday present. Definately car free driving. Ps so you reckon that alfa ain't fun to drive. Eg tune catted downpipes and exhaust flap switch and complete waste of time DOI g anything else and not fun to drive? What boosted analogue marvels do you have tucked way?

i'll be changing utes every 4 years or so. have held csl shares since they were about $40. people you know....
    got a couple of muscle cars that don't get driven enough.
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1967...mustang-gt500/

this is one of them if you are in the market for one?
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

Quote Originally Posted by itaplikeabiatch View Post
    https://classicthrottleshop.com/1967...mustang-gt500/

this is one of them if you are in the market for one?
    Nah, not boosted. Happy with having a frunk and sitting lower to the ground.