Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will RS3 Be Available in Australia Again?

I dare say he is pretty reliable but who knows. If you are after an M2 and in Sydney be sure to speak to William at Sylvania BMW. Let him know Brad sent you he will look after you!!! I love my M2. The torque is so addictive and they just do everything right. The cabin is really well laid out and very user friendly. I don't regret buying it.... well I do sort of, I wished I had an M3 CS instead haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ido09s For This Useful Post:

Wozzathelad (March 14th, 2019)

Found this on Audi-sport.net

RS3 Order Book now open
    Dave1000
    Dave1000
    For those that are interested order book for the RS3 2019 has reopened today dealers now have the config on there system and the Audi configurator will be up and running for the RS3 in the next few days. Been told engine remains at 400bhp there also sport pack added. I believe the TTRs is also available again

Enjoy

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...w-open.386194/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brettkiwipilot For This Useful Post:

Wozzathelad (March 15th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Wozzathelad View Post
    Funny enought, it's an M2 Comp that I'm cross-shopping the RS3 with. Is your Audi contact reliable with this info?. If so, I like what I hear. Love the current model, but some beefed up looks would be a definate plus.
    Im another that has gone to M2C. No regret whatsoever. If looks are a big factor itís bmw hands down, just looks & feels more special.. Rs3 would be more user friendly being sedan.. but saying that, I commute a few days a week in the M2C no worries.