Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RS4 B5 Manifold with EV14 72lb Injectors

Quote Originally Posted by Bainos View Post
    Didn't realise those injectors existed, should have just got those in the first place as they are approx the same price as my 72lb ones. I might look at getting some of those instead of using the spacers and adaptors, simplifies the whole situation since they fit like stock RS4 injectors.

Just to confirm this is what they look like correct?
    Yes that is what they look like. A short injector with extension. I replaced the orings on mine for oem ones are a little thicker.

This is the OE RS4 injector, very close if not the same format. The nozzle body looks a little shorter but that may well be an optical illusion.

RS4 injector.jpg
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Yes that is what they look like. A short injector with extension. I replaced the orings on mine for oem ones are a little thicker.
    Any suggestions on where to source some legitimate ones for the best price? I have new OEM Orings on mine now so I'll swap them over so that they seal that little bit better.
    Current: Nogaro 2001 B5 S4 Avant 6SPD - GET Stage 2+ Tune, Bosch 750cc Injectors, Walbro 450 Fuel Pump, Billy Boat 2.5" Catless Downpipes and Exhaust, APR R1 Diverter Valves, Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers, 034 Rear Sway Bar.

Previous: Black 1999.5 A4 B5 1.8TQ 5SPD - Unknown Stage 1 tune, Turbo Back Exhaust, FK Coilovers, 710N Diverter Valve, Carbonio Intake

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    This is the OE RS4 injector, very close if not the same format. The nozzle body looks a little shorter but that may well be an optical illusion.

RS4 injector.jpg
    The look almost identical but I do agree I think the nozzle is a bit longer on the non-OEM ones
    Current: Nogaro 2001 B5 S4 Avant 6SPD - GET Stage 2+ Tune, Bosch 750cc Injectors, Walbro 450 Fuel Pump, Billy Boat 2.5" Catless Downpipes and Exhaust, APR R1 Diverter Valves, Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers, 034 Rear Sway Bar.

Previous: Black 1999.5 A4 B5 1.8TQ 5SPD - Unknown Stage 1 tune, Turbo Back Exhaust, FK Coilovers, 710N Diverter Valve, Carbonio Intake

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post

RS4 injector.jpg
    Yes these are very similar in shape and size. Aside from the obvious difference of OEM being Siemens Deka and these being Bosch EV14's with over two times the flow potential at 4Bar. These don't have the Idle issues some of the early High volume injectors had.

Any suggestions on where to source some legitimate ones for the best price? I have new OEM Orings on mine now so I'll swap them over so that they seal that little bit better.
    https://www.bosch-motorsport-shop.co...-ev14-injector I have not brought from here but looks like its cheapest straight from the manufacture.

Yes these are very similar in shape and size. Aside from the obvious difference of OEM being Siemens Deka and these being Bosch EV14's with over two times the flow potential at 4Bar. These don't have the Idle issues some of the early High volume injectors had.

https://www.bosch-motorsport-shop.co...-ev14-injector I have not brought from here but looks like its cheapest straight from the manufacture.
    Good to hear they don't have any of the issues with idle that I have heard about with some of the other high flow injectors that was definitely something I was worried about. Great find with that website, not sure how I missed it but pricing is great and free shipping is Aus is nice.

Yea, not talking flow rate. I got out a few spares as it did look like the nozzle was a bit longer and wanted to check. About the only thing to think over is that if it is longer then the spray pattern could be positioned differently when using the OE fuel rail and RS manifold. The sort of thing the factory (Cosworth / Mahle?) development engineers would have considered when spec'in the intake system.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

The look almost identical but I do agree I think the nozzle is a bit longer on the non-OEM ones
    - 980cc/min = 670g/min = 89lb/hr @ 3bar
    - Single cone spray
    - Compact body length
    - Extended tip nozzle
    - Jetronic connector
    - 12 ohm resistance
    - E85 compatible

980cc/min EV14 Injector

0 280 158 040 (Typically ships in <5 bus. days)

$91.82 inc. GST (RRP)

Minimum Order Quantity 2 | Order In Multiples Of 2
    Add to Cart
    Add To List

- 980cc/min = 670g/min = 89lb/hr @ 3bar
    - Single cone spray
    - Compact body length
    - Extended tip nozzle
    - Jetronic connector
    - 12 ohm resistance
    - E85 compatible

2000 Avant A4 B5 Turbo Quattro - Powered by QMS E85 K04