Thread: WTB: Otto 1:18 RS2 Model

Default WTB: Otto 1:18 RS2 Model

Hey A-Team,

I am building a collection of Audi models and have a new/used ones over the last 1-2 years.

I'm ideally after the original release of the Otto Audi RS2 in Noggy Blue for a fair price..

I may make another thread with photos of what I have currently later on.

I know that I'm asking a lot and chances are anyone here that has one won't sell.
    Current - 1999.5 B5 A4 1.8TQS

• K03-029
    • 3' Exhaust
    • KW v1's and more

Past - 1994 B4 80 V6 (2.6), 1992 B3 80 (2.0)

Try forums in the UK and Europe. More chance of finding one there. Even the online markets. Unfortunately there is more chance of the seller turning a profit on the model than a real car so "fair" price is a bit open. I paid a fair bit for my models and they are really hard to find so you have to snap them up quickly or get beaten to the post.

Good luck.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    Try forums in the UK and Europe. More chance of finding one there. Even the online markets. Unfortunately there is more chance of the seller turning a profit on the model than a real car so "fair" price is a bit open. I paid a fair bit for my models and they are really hard to find so you have to snap them up quickly or get beaten to the post.

Good luck.
    Yeah! I just got the current Model Audi S2 and an Evo 8 so I'm down $320ish on both of those from today.

I may have to live without that specific model..

Currently have the Original Release Audi S2 (Red), Original Cabriolet (Green), Current RS2 (Black) as well as

The re-release S2 (White) and the re-release Cabriolet (Dark Navy) on the way and an Evo 8 of all things.

I also have two V8 DTM Audi 90's that I need to clean and find the third model to make the set for that year..
    Current - 1999.5 B5 A4 1.8TQS

• K03-029
    • 3' Exhaust
    • KW v1's and more

Past - 1994 B4 80 V6 (2.6), 1992 B3 80 (2.0)

Looking good. Then you have to find somewhere to put them. Rare ones do need looking after.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8