Thread: TT 312mm brake caliper carriers

1. Default TT 312mm brake caliper carriers

Upgrade your 288mm fronts to 312mm in only a few hours!

Suit all cars with the 57mm ATE calipers, ('96-'04 off the top of my head) that have the 146mm bolt spacing.

I accidentally bought these incorrectly for some brake conversions, turns out I need the 288 carriers. So I am willing to just do a straight trade for your carriers.

All you need to do is pay postage and buy the 312mm disc for your front brake upgradeUpgrade your 288mm fronts to 312mm in only a few hours!

Suit all cars with the 57mm ATE calipers, ('96-'04 off the top of my head) that have the 146mm bolt spacing.

I accidentally bought these incorrectly for some brake conversions, turns out I need the 288 carriers. So I am willing to just do a straight trade for your carriers.

All you need to do is pay postage and buy the 312mm disc for your front brake upgrade.

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nilsbirkmann View Post
    Upgrade your 288mm fronts to 312mm in only a few hours!

All you need to do is pay postage and buy the 312mm disc for your front brake upgradeUpgrade your 288mm fronts to 312mm in only a few hours!

All you need to do is pay postage and buy the 312mm disc for your front brake upgrade.

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk
    So you need standard b5 a4 288 carrier? If so consider it done. PM me
    2000 Avant A4 B5 Turbo Quattro - Powered by QMS E85 K04