Thread: TT to be discontinued = Future Collector?

Default TT to be discontinued = Future Collector?

With Audi announcing that the TT in petrol format will be discontinued, do people out there think that the current models will eventually become collector cars and increase in value?

I ask this because I was looking to modify my TT RS, but if it becomes an investment then it might be wise to keep it stock.

I reckon do what makes you happy now - there's no point sacrificing enjoyment for the possibility of the value increasing in the future! (I think the 2.5 in the RS3 is unfortunately making the TTRS less special and less sought after... - you can have all the go of the TTRS with the added practicality of the bigger body...)

Just my 2c....
    #------------------------------------------
    2011 Audi S4, Ibis White
    187mm Crank Pulley, CW Pro Stg 2, DIY Intake, DIY Exhaust, ECS Mounts, 19" S5 Peelers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by OZmonty View Post
    I reckon do what makes you happy now - there's no point sacrificing enjoyment for the possibility of the value increasing in the future! (I think the 2.5 in the RS3 is unfortunately making the TTRS less special and less sought after... - you can have all the go of the TTRS with the added practicality of the bigger body...)

Just my 2c....
    Thanks.