Thread: Audi Connect MMI 3G+

1. Default Audi Connect MMI 3G+

Hi all,

First time poster. I've been reading heaps recently on getting MMI Connect, however I seem to be having no luck.

My current software version is:
    HN+_EU_AU3G_P0814

I don't have the slot for a sim card, and I don't even have the Audi Connect option from the main menu of my MMI.
    Is there any option to get this enabled? I've tried reading as much as I can, but I'm at a loss, hoping someone can give me some suggestions.

Which version is your MMI:
    This one -
    audi-connect.jpg

Or this one -
    audiconnect_step21548185686404.jpg
    Big car - FY Q5 TDI quattro sport with Technik package, Parking assistance package, Panoramic sunroof, Privacy glass and warm seats.
    Little car - 7.5 Golf R Line with everything.

3. Default

Hi Stitch, thanks for the reply!

MMI is the top image you posted.
    2015 Audi A4 S Line

Your options are limited to a rSAP enabled phone or a tetherbox (https://autofidelity.com.au/product/mmi-tetherbox-v2/) to enable Audi Connect.
    I use to run the tetherbox setup on a 2015 Q3 without any worries, so I am inclined to recommend that way. Have a search around for what would suit you. Either way you will need to activate your green menu and apply some changes.
    Big car - FY Q5 TDI quattro sport with Technik package, Parking assistance package, Panoramic sunroof, Privacy glass and warm seats.
    Little car - 7.5 Golf R Line with everything.

Does anyone know if MMI pulls data if you connect via USB? In this case, and iPhone using carplay?