Thread: Anyone else made their S3 8V sedan rear wheel bias

1. Default Anyone else made their S3 8V sedan rear wheel bias

Didnít know it was possible but I took my mates stage 2 S3 for a drive and itís safe to say its rear wheel bias... in a good way!

He recently had to change out the Haldex pump and with it the the haldex computer. He reckons he had the computer configurated for the rear wheels.

Has anyone else successfully done this before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kyromillar85 View Post
    Didn’t know it was possible but I took my mates stage 2 S3 for a drive and it’s safe to say its rear wheel bias... in a good way!

He recently had to change out the Haldex pump and with it the the haldex computer. He reckons he had the computer configurated for the rear wheels.

Has anyone else successfully done this before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can make it essentially 50/50 but never RWD bias, Its more like proper AWD. Haldex physically cannot send more than 50% constant power to the rear when the fronts still have traction.

My RS3 is like that, even more so with the OBD11 tweaks you can find around.
    ------------------------------------

RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 2 | RS Design Package | Black High Gloss | Carbon Engine Cover | Matrix LED | Sunroof | Full Tint | Unitronic Stage 1+ | Michelin PS4S 245/35 Square