Thread: Q7 2008 MMI problem.

1. Default Q7 2008 MMI problem.

I have a problem with the MMI on a 2008 Q7 that I bought recently. There is no sound coming through the audio and I cannot unmute by using the normal volume controls. I suspect there is something wrong with the MMI display unit as there are a few functions I am not able to access.
    All of the buttons on the mmi control console seem to work at least for something, but not for everything. In trying to access the sound, the control button lower right does not do anything, and yet if in Nav mode, this same button will switch you back to map. So the button itself is functioning.
    Access to the hidden green menu is not possible, because pressing the car and setup function selector buttons simultaneously does nothing, yet individually each of these buttons work.
    Does anyone have any information that will help me? Please.

2. Default

If nobody can offer any help, can you suggest any workshop that knows the Audi sound system thoroughly and would be able to fix this problem. Thanks

probably worth at first getting i to an independent to scan for errors with vagcom/vcds...

Where abouts are you located? In Melbourne, you can also check out autofidelity, they are the guys who know all!!

https://autofidelity.com.au/

4. Default

Sorry, I should have said. I am in Brisbane.