Thread: Clutch Kit - 84 Quattro

Default Clutch Kit - 84 Quattro

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions where to find a clutch kit for an 84 Quattro. Have contacted the following without any luck (even though the kits are often listed on their websites!):
    • Pelican Parts
    • AutohousAZ
    • Rockauto
    • Quattro Corner
    • Tooley
    • NewParts
    • buycarparts.co.uk
    • HSY
    • FCP Euro

The current PNs from my car are:
    Pressure plate: 035 141 033G
    Clutch plate: 035 141 117K
    Bearing: 088 141 165B

Out of curiosity, I called Audi Centre Brisbane, but as expected, they were unhelpful......

Any pointers are welcome!

Thanks for that. I actualy sussed Sachs out (forgot to mention in original post) but their kit is for the MB (2.2L) engined Quattro. Mine is a WR. Not sure if the kits are interchangeable. I might contact them to see what they have to say. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 84urq View Post
    Thanks for that. I actualy sussed Sachs out (forgot to mention in original post) but their kit is for the MB (2.2L) engined Quattro. Mine is a WR. Not sure if the kits are interchangeable. I might contact them to see what they have to say. Cheers
    I bought a Sachs +15 from Germany, great service from Hennig Couplings in Essen, Germany. There are plenty of suppliers in Germany and most speak good English. Bigger US suppliers are starting to walk away from the older vehicles now.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Thanks. Might give Hennig a crack, but will wait until I hear back from Sachs. Seems you're right re: the bigger US suppliers - many have the clutch kits (and other parts) listed on their websites, but when I contacted them, they said the kits were "NLA". Maybe they shouldn't list parts they can't source anymore!

Not a ‘kit’ and not sure if for your model but Audi tradition seem to have a separate clutch plate and pressure plate;

http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...ATE&model=0001

http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...ATE&model=0001
    S2

Appreciate your help :)
    Firstly, I heard back from Sachs and they couldn't really help me.
    Argghh.....I didn't think of Audi Tradition! The pressure plate they list is the same as my current one, so that's a bonus. Clutch plate is not the same. It's starting to look like I will need to purchase all the parts separately from various suppliers, which is fine, but I was hoping to get the whole kit from one crowd. No drama's - it'll all come together at some stage! Cheers

I have one for sale if your still in need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, but all sorted.
    Cheers