Poll: RS4 vs RS6 design wheels

Thread: Finally changed over my wheels B7: Pics

Cool Finally changed over my wheels B7: Pics

Finally got it looking the way i want it :) Pretty much how I wanted it to look from when I first picked her up.
    From the factory 18" RS6 style wheels to the 18" RS4 style wheels 18x8 ET43. Love how both wheels look, but the RS4 split spoke design has always been my favourite.
    New set is the exact same size and offset for the B7 from factory. Trying to get the alignment sorted, slightly difficult with the limited upgradable options for the B7, spacers do not help
    I am a fan of finding the best combination with OEM parts, not a major fan of the aftermarket look.

Currently sits with H&R sport springs with Koni sport shocks
    10mm H&R spacers F&R
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheChenga; August 31st, 2019 at 10:04 PM.
    APR
    WAUZZZ

I voted for the C5 RS6 style wheels - IMO they just work on the B6/B7 shape.

I like B7 RS4 wheels on B7 RS4s (with their offset and concavity) but less so in the regular A4 fitment.

+1. Fan of both the original RS6 style or a real evenly spaced multi-spoke. The uneven spaces get to me.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

I have thought to have the RS6 style wheels refinished in the titanium grey wheel colour and hold onto them.
    But yes more space showing brakes and the ageing calipers :/
    APR
    WAUZZZ

I like the genuine RS4 wheels not so much the 18" version. But agree with TheChenga 18" RS6 in titanium hit the spot.
    Current - 2007 B7 RS4 Avant, APR Stage 3, Milltek with Hi Flo Cats, GruppeM intake, Sachs Clutch, Factory Ceramics, JHM Shifter, RS6 FBSTW, AMI & Hi Res RSNE
    Current - 2012 B8 A4, 2.0T Quattro Avant SLine
    Current - 2001 B5 S4 Imola Yellow Avant
    Current - 1989 B3 90 Quattro - 7A NA Engine, (Long Term Restoration Project)
    Current - 1984 WR Ur Quattro