Thread: Audi Connect on S3 8V FL?

Question Audi Connect on S3 8V FL?

I can't seem to find a definitive answer, so I'm putting it out to the collective wisdom here.

Can you activate Audi Connect on an MY17 S3 (virtual cockpit and the new MMI interface). I believe I need this in order to verify ownership of the car with Audi worldwide.

I've signed up for a my.audi account, and added the vehicle via the VIN. The website then gives me an 8-digit code that it asks me to enter in the MMI. I sat out in the driveway for half an hour today going through every menu and every option I could find. Can't seem to see where you put this code in. The website assumes it's so easy that it doesn't even give you instructions...

I'm guessing I need Audi Connect for this, and it looks like Audi Connect is disabled on the S3 in Australia.

So, has anyone been able to register their ownership with Audi worldwide?
    --
    2016 MY17 Audi S3 in Nano Grey with sunroof and black leather.
    2009 MY09 VW Tiguan 2.0 TDI 4Motion in white with black leather.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_h View Post

So, has anyone been able to register their ownership with Audi worldwide?
    I think you need to ring Audi Australia Customer Service and get them to do it manually.

You need to sit in your car for another half an hour before it works.
    Tango Red S3 MY17 | Mirror Pkg | Black Pkg | Roof Rails Black | SPP 1 | Asst Pkg | Design Selection 2 | Privacy | Panoramic Sun Roof |
    Previously -Black S3 MY09 | Pearl Black S3 MY01| Ming Blue A3T MY00 | Laser Red A3 MY99 |

Seriously it won't work in Australia for our model.
    Tango Red S3 MY17 | Mirror Pkg | Black Pkg | Roof Rails Black | SPP 1 | Asst Pkg | Design Selection 2 | Privacy | Panoramic Sun Roof |
    Previously -Black S3 MY09 | Pearl Black S3 MY01| Ming Blue A3T MY00 | Laser Red A3 MY99 |

This damn audi connect never works and now we're unable to update maps manually from the website without linking the car... Audi Aust has zero clue on how to fix this..
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting