Thread: EOI: Nogaro Blue S4 B5 Avant (Wagon) w/ Stage 3 Parts

Default EOI: Nogaro Blue S4 B5 Avant (Wagon) w/ Stage 3 Parts

FOR SALE: Nogaro Blue S4 B5 Avant (Wagon) w/ Stage 3 Parts - $6999.

Hi all, regrets me to do this – but it’s come time that I put my project car up for sale. Unfortunately, every time I've started working on it (I've owned it since 2016) – one of my other cars has ended up taking priority due to on-going builds/repairs/etc, or I've bought something else and lost motivation to put work into the Audi. As such, it's just taking up space and I'd like to see it go to someone who's happy to put in a bit of work to make a little monster.

Basic details:

• 1999 Audi S4 B5
    • Nogaro Blue
    • UK Import
    • 6 Speed Manual
    • Quattro
    • ~245,000kms
    • Black leather interior
    • Engine compression tested – very healthy @ 190-200psi on all 6 cylinders (can verify in person)

Modifications currently installed:

• KW V2 Coilovers
    • 19" Audi/VW Talladegas
    • 3" Custom Cat-Back Exhaust
    • 3" Custom Downpipes
    • RS4 Style Grille

Additional modifications included in sale, but not currently fitted (everything required for 'Stage 3' build):

• Two Genuine Borg Warner K04's (Great condition, came off a low-km RS4)
    • Custom K04 Inlets
    • Upgraded Alloy Side Mount Intercoolers
    • 6x Bosch 550cc Injectors
    • 034 Motorsport 85mm MAF Housing

Recently fitted parts/service items:

• NTK O2 Sensor
    • NGK Spark Plugs
    • All fluids replaced and bled (if applicable) in last 100kms (engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, power steering fluid).

Additional parts included in sale, but not currently fitted (all brand new):

• Complete Gates Timing Belt Kit (Inc. All Seals, Metal Waterpump, Etc.)
    • Timing Tensioner & Half Moon Gaskets (for both sides)

Now the bad parts (firstly, car itself is straight as an arrow - but the below could do with some attention):

• Paint will need attention in some areas. Whilst it's undoubtably one of the nicest/most desirable colours in the B5 range - the paint has seen better days, and some areas of clear coat are missing on roof, bonnet and bumpers. Roof is the real problem area, everything else is manageable and can be sorted out cheaply enough. I'd suggest perhaps wrapping the roof and getting the bumpers/bonnet resprayed (cheaper option). Or for the fussy owner, getting just a closed-door respray done at some point in time - which would make it look absolutely immaculate, and be far cheaper than a full respray which is not needed (as the paint in all door jambs and engine bay etc is in great nic).
    • Car currently runs but does not move on its own power due to the clutch-line not being correctly installed into the slave upon re-installation of the engine. Became apparent after recently trying to bleed the clutch to take it for a drive, but noticed that the fluid was dripping out at the connection. Can probably be fiddled in-situ, but seeing as the next owner would most likely pull the motor out to install all the parts, this would be done at the same time. Happy to organise freight if interested (really just don't have time to work on this car any more as I travel to Sydney most week days for work).
    • Power steering pump has shown signs of dying. This is located right at the top of the engine bay, so super easy to get to – and quite a cheap part to replace.
    • Headliner sagging - could do with some adhesive.
    • AC needs gas.
    • Stage 3 parts not fitted, so will need to do an engine pull (which I've done before on the car - and it's pretty straight forward) to fit everything on. A great chance to do a once over.
    • As car will need a tune once installing parts, it will be a good chance to code-out the EGT sensors, as these have been temperamental with the car - and is a commonly done procedure which will cost nothing on top of the tune that's required.
    • Diagnosed one weak ICM (when swapping between ICM’s, a slight misfire switches from Cyl 1 to Cyl 4 (and vice versa). This is also a relatively inexpensive part to replace.

Looking at the above, it may look like there is a tonne of work involved – but the above list comes down to my transparency with this sale. I want the future/potential buyer to know exactly what he/she is getting themselves into – so if that means that there’s a list of items to chip away at, then that’s at least a list of items that you will very well be made aware of before getting into it – and won’t need to work out and be disappointed with later on.

This is your chance to own/build something that would make a great daily or even weekend warrior - with essentially everything included to do so.

Regarding pricing, whilst it owes me quite a bit – I think considering the above list of negatives (though the cost of installed/included parts alone are far more than the asking price) – I’d be happy to let it go for $6999. This will be inclusive of transport to Melbourne-metro region. Happy to sell interstate, but this will be at buyer’s expense (though I’d be happy to assist with finding a good value freight deal). Again, all the included parts + installed parts already amount to a larger figure than what I’m asking, and whilst I understand that money is never made back on modifications, this is why it is priced as such. It would very easily return more just upon part out – but unfortunately, I don’t think I would have the time to facilitate that process.
    If you're interested, just shoot me a message. Happy to discuss any areas of concern. If you request more photos or info, just let me know.

Only genuine and appropriate offers will be considered.

Located in Melbourne, VIC.

Cheers!

78926360_470793926873934_2820341625547390976_n.jpg

78496790_865587283895688_3455796798793187328_n.jpg

76883733_438222740195242_2557927795300761600_n.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mim; November 25th, 2019 at 02:36 PM.

BUMP! Price now listed, $6999. Please see amended ad above.

Sold!