Hi all, regrets me to do this - but just putting a feeler out there to see if anyone is interested in my project car (though it doesn't need to be a project if you're not wanting the Stage 3 goods). Unfortunately every time I've started working on it (I've owned it since 2016) - I've either blown something on another one of my car's that has ended up taking priority, or I've bought something else and lost motivation to put work into the Audi. As such, it's just taking up space and I'd like to see it go to someone who's happy to put in a bit of work to make a little monster.

Basic details:

• 1999 Audi S4 B5
  • Nogaro Blue
  • UK Import
  • 6 Speed Manual
  • ~245,000kms
  • Black leather interior

Modifications currently fitted:

• KW V2 Coilovers
  • 19" Audi/VW Talladegas
  • 3" Custom Cat-Back Exhaust
  • 3" Custom Downpipes
  • RS4 Style Grille

Additional modifications included in sale, but not currently fitted (everything required for 'Stage 3' build):

• Two Genuine Borg Warner K04's (Great condition, came off an RS4)
  • Custom K04 Inlets
  • Upgraded Alloy Side Mount Intercoolers
  • 6x Bosch 550cc Injectors
  • 034 Motorsport 85mm MAF Housing

Recently fitted parts/service items:

• NTK O2 Sensor
  • NGK Spark Plugs
  • All fluids replaced and bled (if applicable) in last 100kms (engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, power steering fluid).

Additional parts included in sale, but not currently fitted (all brand new):

• Complete Gates Timing Belt Kit (Inc. All Seals, Metal Waterpump, Etc.)
  • Timing Tensioner & Half Moon Gaskets (for both sides)

Now the bad parts (firstly, car itself is straight as an arrow - but the below could do with some attention):

• Paint will need attention if fussy owner. Whilst it's undoubtably one of the nicest/most desirable colours in the B5 range - the paint has seen better days, and some areas of clear coat are missing on roof, bonnet and bumpers. Roof is the real problem area, everything else is manageable and can be sorted out cheaply enough. I'd suggest perhaps wrapping the roof, and getting the bumpers/bonnet resprayed (cheaper option). Or for the fussy owner, getting just a closed-door respray done at some point in time - which would make it look absolutely immaculate, and be far cheaper than a full respray which is not needed.
  • Headliner sagging, could do with some adhesive.
  • AC needs gas.
  • Stage 3 parts not fitted, so will need to do an engine pull (which I've done before on the car - and it's pretty straight forward) to fit everything on. A great chance to do a once over.
  • As car will need a tune once installing parts, it will be a good chance to code-out the EGT sensors, as these have been temperamental with the car - and is a commonly done procedure which will cost nothing on top of the tune that's required.

This is your chance to own/build something that would make a great daily or even weekend warrior - with essentially everything included to do so.

I'm leaving out a price for now, and just more-so seeing if there is anyone interested who this time of purchase/build would suit. If you're interested, just shoot me a message and happy to discuss pricing/options/etc. Also happy to take some offers if you are genuinely interested.

Only posted on two FB pages for now - once I have more time I'll look at putting up proper ads with pricing (Carsales, Gumtree, etc). If you are interested before then, just get in touch.

Car is currently up on stands in the garage (just finished giving it the full service described in the above) - so pending interest, I'll be happy to hurry up and get it down and cleaned up for inspections. Happy to also send across more photos once the car is down and out of the garage.

Located in Melbourne, VIC.

Cheers!

72086119_509022969662126_2110903299870818304_n.jpg