Thread: New Member - B5 S4 Avant Resurrection!

1. Default New Member - B5 S4 Avant Resurrection!

Hi All,

My first post to introduce myself - My name is Mat Currently own an 09 R36 Varient in Black and recently purchased an 01 B5 S4 Avant in Nogaro Blue (something about fast euro wagons that gets me)..

I think i saved chassis #0069 from the inevitable wrecking/dismantling fiesta that would have surely came if i didn't pick it up... it's cosmetically in need of some attention, paint and body repairs, retrim/replace the Recaro RS4 seats, and fit some other wheels - has some later model 19" wheels on it that makes it look a bit DUB spec for my liking.. Mechanically though it's solid.. has been maintained and many of the common faults repaired.. i will be Vlogging alot of what i do for my youtube channel - there is a heap of my previous builds and alot of R36 stuff on there if anyone is interested - Subscribe and hit notifications for the first video's of the S4 getting ready to drop soon!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrExtremeboost

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S43.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	31032
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S42.jpg  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to guile For This Useful Post:

Matty.C (October 17th, 2019)

Welcome, agree the S4 would look much better with period wheels. Look forward to your future posts.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IchBautAuto For This Useful Post:

Matty.C (October 17th, 2019)

6. Default

Quick Update with the First Video... be prepared the car is in........... poor cosmetic condition..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcMkFs5jObU&t=1s

Nice one mate. Was the roof completely covered in crap, or has the paint gone off?

Who has a car and let's it get to that stage, I've never understood...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jnrdavo; October 22nd, 2019 at 04:47 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    Nice one mate. Was the rood completely covered in crap, or has the paint gone off?

Who has a car and let's it get to that stage, I've never understood...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Clear started to fail - so he plasti dipped it.. which has obviously seen alot of sun - i'm leaning towards a closed door respray now that i have walked around the car and basically seen most panels need some sort of work.. but front/rear bars, front gaurds and roof needs paint.

9. Default

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rec.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	31244
    C
    lick this thumbnail for the latest episode in Project Bluey!