Thread: First time Audi Owner! - 2017 FL RS3

1. Default First time Audi Owner! - 2017 FL RS3

Hi guys!

First time forum poster and first time Audi Owner.

Currently have the RS3 2017 FL model in metalic glacier white

Looking to meet fellow RS3 owners and document my build to stage 2!

Current mods;
    APR stage 1 tune
    APR intercooler

Next 2 months;
    Blacking out silver and aluminium bits and badges
    Springs or coil overs - KW or Eibach
    Wheel spacers

Ealry next year Jan - Feb;
    APR Downpipe and midpipe
    APR carbon intake, Tubro Inlet
    APR DSG tune
    APR stage 2 tune

Mid next year;
    Possibly wheels? TSW? Vossen?
    Brake kit upgrade? What brands should I be going for? What have peopleused to upgrade the brakes on the rs3?

Cheers!
    Sal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191016_185902.jpg   IMG_20191021_155222_483.jpg   Snapchat-825750027.jpg  

Welcome !

I also have a 2017 build, first registered Feb 2018 , FL RS3...brilliant car, and I have enjoyed every moment.

Keep us posted as you do your mods...always interesting to see what people do, and what they think of the results.

Cheers.

3. Default

Cheers!

Well I'm abit of an eager beaver and decided to get myself an early December birthday present..

This Monday coming the 4th I am getting the APR downpipe + Stage 2 at GPG ( German Performance Garage ) in Castle Hill
    I recently got the DSG tune from APR as well as I was getting quiet annoyed at low speeds from the jerking whenever the car was shifting down or up slowly in crawling traffic. Its much more smoother and shifts more confidently.. still finding and adjusting to the new tune.

Will post up pics progress pics as they upload on instagram as they do the install. Pretty excited too