Thread: Does Club Audi Queensland actually exist? Any Audi clubs or enthusiast on the GC?

1. Default Does Club Audi Queensland actually exist? Any Audi clubs or enthusiast on the GC?

GDay all
    I've recently moved to the Gold Coast and am not having much luck finding an Audi club in Queensland?
    I really enjoy Club Audi Vic and was hoping there would be similar enthusiasts up here but no luck so far.
    Does anyone know of a club or similar in the area or is anyone interested in forming one or just catching up for casual cruises meets?

The way with many car clubs. The real clubs are still around but are mostly populated with long term enthusiasts of cars that you can maintain yourself. Back around 2000 there was a Club Audi Australia (still got the caps) but that vanished and a dealer / distributor influenced club seemed to emerge which was as much about your next car as your current car.

We've tried coffee mornings and runs and had great turnouts initially and then "life" seemed to get in the way for many. You may find contacts via FB if you're on it (I'm not) or try and find a non affiliated club. You'll find great company, just not many Audi.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

3. Default

Thanks IchBautAuto
    Thats a shame I have been part of car clubs all my life and really enjoy them. Club Audi Vic is going from strength to strength and was great fun.
    If your up to try and start something again even if its just coffee and cars or casual cruises let me know I'd certainly be in

So would I except that I live in Canberra. I do visit regularly when the highway is open. Good luck with the quest, just have to find some "like minded" members who are in for the long haul.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

5. Default

Right, a mere technicality but I see your point!
    Thanks, the quest continues