Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C5 RS6 on Grey's auction.

yeah, agree. There is the sedan one for sale, dark blue, I'd love, but really want an Avant..

Nothing popped up when I had a very quick look just now. Which sedan? I'm certainly not in the market and don't even look so anything that has come or gone in the last 4 months is just oblivious to me atm.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

I was really hoping my A4 is affected by the recall and I'd get a buyback offer. Then I'd have the space for a C5 S6. Right now I have 4 cars for 3 people in the household so a 5th one just isn't going to fit.

Current:
    2004 A6 C5 Sedan 3.0 V6 Quattro
    2005 A6 C6 Sedan 3.2 V6 Quattro
    1999 A4 B5 Avant 2.4 V6

Retired:
    1990 100 Sedan 2.3
    1991 90 Sedan 2.3
    1999 A4 B5 Sedan 2.4 V6

Quote Originally Posted by broke90 View Post
    I was really hoping my A4 is affected by the recall and I'd get a buyback offer. Then I'd have the space for a C5 S6. Right now I have 4 cars for 3 people in the household so a 5th one just isn't going to fit.
    Fully understand that one. Basically 4 cars for one driver here atm. Mrs prefers to be chauffeured so thats why the allroad is headed for the parts bin. A rego saved is worthwhile and I'm not one for keeping a car outside in the open. The truck is in the carport so all options full. Frankly, the buyback was never going to be a money spinner. Scrap value only.

My A4 is mobile spare parts for the RS4. So many parts unavailable (sunroof, switches, behind the dash stuff, certain cables and all common) so it's worth far more as parts to me alone than scrap value. An it's a great car as a one owner low mile car to boot.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    Nothing popped up when I had a very quick look just now. Which sedan? I'm certainly not in the market and don't even look so anything that has come or gone in the last 4 months is just oblivious to me atm.
    This one ..

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...AG-AD-18184326

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks nice, nice price for age albeit I'm totally out of the loop on later model prices.