Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1033

Thread: 2020 RS3 owner's thread

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    Thanks Joe - Most recently was an Outlander Phev :) But previously had a few fun cars - WRX, XR6T, EVO 9 and an A5 3.0TDi were all great.

Not planning on any mods for the first while - possibly even through to the end of warranty - but I do need to find somewhere to get the front end clrear wrapped (If you could call that a mod) to try and help with road rash. Bloody Melbourne and it's never-ending roadworks! :)
    Hmmm...I'm sure there's a place or two that can do that mate.
    2020 RS3 Sedan | Dark Red Mica | Carbon Edition | Matrix Lights | Audi Corporate

2. Default

Yeah - I think I'm going to head to House of Tint, based on a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    Yeah - I think I'm going to head to House of Tint, based on a recommendation.
    Have a chat to Jacky at Liquid R who is literally right around the corner.
    Last edited by Joecool; July 1st, 2020 at 02:21 AM.
    2020 RS3 Sedan | Dark Red Mica | Carbon Edition | Matrix Lights | Audi Corporate

Got a call from dealer. Car has finally been built.. was completed 10/06/20 , so that was 4+ months since ordered. It's still at the factory however, so I don't have a time to port or vessel name yet.

Baby steps ...
    2012 A4 Quattro S-Line, Glacier White - SOLD
    2016 A4 Quattro S-Line , Glacier White Technik Pack, Sunroof
    2020 RS3 Carbon Edition Sedan, Matrix LED, Nardo Grey , Audi Corporate- ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Andre_B View Post
    Got a call from dealer. Car has finally been built.. was completed 10/06/20 , so that was 4+ months since ordered. It's still at the factory however, so I don't have a time to port or vessel name yet.

Baby steps ...
    THere's one at Richmond that is the same (I think) as the one you got built....

https://www.audi.com.au/au/web/en/au...3NTQzNzM=.html

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
    THere's one at Richmond that is the same (I think) as the one you got built....

https://www.audi.com.au/au/web/en/au...3NTQzNzM=.html
    Salt>Wounds 😂
    2012 A4 Quattro S-Line, Glacier White - SOLD
    2016 A4 Quattro S-Line , Glacier White Technik Pack, Sunroof
    2020 RS3 Carbon Edition Sedan, Matrix LED, Nardo Grey , Audi Corporate- ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Andre_B View Post
    Salt>Wounds 
    Mate, depending on how much you put a deposit for, you could still come out in front even if you cancelled and bought the one in stock. The prices I'm hearing are insanely low. Surely your dealer would come to the party?

8. Default

finally got confirmation my car was built last week

now for a vessel allocation then i can track it

tbh was starting to get over it, how vanilla the 2020 drove, the delays, hopefully getting stuck into the build will kick my interest back up again
    • 2015 RS3 Sportback Nardo (SOLD)
    • 2020 RS3 Sportback Merlin (REDUX)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to domino_z For This Useful Post:

RaMoNsTeR (July 2nd, 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
    Mate, depending on how much you put a deposit for, you could still come out in front even if you cancelled and bought the one in stock. The prices I'm hearing are insanely low. Surely your dealer would come to the party?
    Not only that it makes no difference to them if anything its better for them to get rid of this car now. No chance they will keep the deposit if its the same dealer doing the transaction. Even so if I only had a 2k deposit I would let it go and renegotiate with a buy price in the 80s with another dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by domino_z View Post
    finally got confirmation my car was built last week

now for a vessel allocation then i can track it

tbh was starting to get over it, how vanilla the 2020 drove, the delays, hopefully getting stuck into the build will kick my interest back up again
    Based on everything you have posted to date on either research or parts purchased you will have a journey that will spit out a machine at the other end that will not resemble any semblance of an RS3 that has left the factory. You will liven up again once the purple machine comes to life in the months to come

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Interleave For This Useful Post:

domino_z (Yesterday)