Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,035 of 1035

Thread: 2020 RS3 owner's thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaMoNsTeR View Post
    Was $250 - installed both cameras and the B124X battery in the back, took just over an hour or so. I think it was supposed to be a little more as he mentioned he thought I had the Power Magic Pro and not the battery. They are pretty flat out so booking in might be a few weeks, but they seem like a good bunch.
    Mine was done by Daniel in Clayton South,$290 which included the cost of the Magic Pro, what is the B124X battery? Very impressed with workmanship. Taken out the camera's from old car, as you can buy all the wiring, brackets etc from Blackvue. So will install in new beast, suppose to view Kyalami sedan today, one at Audi West Melbourne but stuck at work!

I shot an email to Daniel but got no response maybe I should call them up. They are the best location for me 12k vs 50k for GLPro. I have the camera and battery already from my previous install. All going well I would get it done on wife's car too.

B124X/Cellink Neo is an external LiFePo battery that doesnt use the cars battery to power the camera when its parked. No need for a mgaic pro.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Interleave View Post
    I shot an email to Daniel but got no response maybe I should call them up. They are the best location for me 12k vs 50k for GLPro. I have the camera and battery already from my previous install. All going well I would get it done on wife's car too.

B124X/Cellink Neo is an external LiFePo battery that doesnt use the cars battery to power the camera when its parked. No need for a mgaic pro.
    Thanks Interleave, yes not the most timely response to emails or phone calls, but still recommend. What is better terms of cost and best option?

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Thanks Interleave, yes not the most timely response to emails or phone calls, but still recommend. What is better terms of cost and best option?
    The magic pro is only $50 vs the B124x/cellink is $360 odd. What you want to do is monitor the battery draining as there have been reports the battery going flat with the magic pro due to not having enough granular control of the lower voltage point where the camera gets switched off.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Interleave View Post
    The magic pro is only $50 vs the B124x/cellink is $360 odd. What you want to do is monitor the battery draining as there have been reports the battery going flat with the magic pro due to not having enough granular control of the lower voltage point where the camera gets switched off.
    Had no problems with Magic Pro in the old RS3 over the last 5 months.