Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,275 of 1275

Thread: 2020 RS3 owner's thread

Quote Originally Posted by RaMoNsTeR View Post
    Anyone had experience with the TPMS misreporting? Got up today to go to work and the front right is reporting down by about 8psi+ and low pressure warning. I gave it a kick and push, looked fine to me. Drove to work 20 mins or so, highway etc, didn't seem to be deflating at all, I suspect incorrect reading as it seems strange to park last night with no issues, deflate overnight in the garage but not go down more driving to work (??). I'll try "reset" the TPMS see what happens, any feedback appreciated
    Yeah it happens once in a while for me, I just deflate the affect tire, refill it up to appropriate pressure and then reset TPMS.

As a point for myself I always check my tires pressures at room temp (before driving the car) and then set TMPS.

Also check you donít have inner tire wear due to toe in settings on these cars especially with the OEM Pirelliís...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Past - MY16 S3 Sedan S Tronic
    His - MY18 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design | RS Perf 1 | Matrix | Blk Gloss | Phone Bx |Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...

Check it at the servos, if it's still reporting under pressure over a period of time after inflating to their correct pressure, could be a small leaked caused by a nail or something..
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

Thanks for the feedback and help all, will check all avenues as suggested :)

Mystery solved, piece of **** "finished" roadworks with massive hole and razor sharp side section on Hampshire Road in Sunshine VIC sliced the side of the front right The roads in the west are a disgrace unfortunately.

NASTY: https://drive.google.com/file/d/115O...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by RaMoNsTeR; Today at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaMoNsTeR View Post
    Mystery solved, piece of **** "finished" roadworks with massive hole and razor sharp side section on Hampshire Road in Sunshine VIC sliced the side of the front right The roads in the west are a disgrace unfortunately.

NASTY: https://drive.google.com/file/d/115O...ew?usp=sharing
    Damn, not good! Know that area and road well, used to live in Scumshine West....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Past - MY16 S3 Sedan S Tronic
    His - MY18 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design | RS Perf 1 | Matrix | Blk Gloss | Phone Bx |Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...