Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1457

Thread: 2020 RS3 owner's thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
    Yup, Graeme is a good bloke. He's seen my last 3 cars. They do good work.
    Thanks Joecool,

Went in yesterday to have the green beast assessed. He is a bit gruff, but mellowed over time! I am with GIO who he is not impressed with as they treat every car as it is a Hyundai! The other driver accepted blame and is with RACV, so hopefully they will accept the Mr Gloss quote. Never had any problems with GIO in the past, but will see!

Enjoy the weekend guys!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to biggles For This Useful Post:

jaydece (October 8th, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Hi guys, my car was damaged in the car park at work, someone backing out in a 4WD scraped the drivers rear panel and alloy. The GIO recommended repairer is Capital SMART in Bentleigh, I think I can nominate the repairer, who is recommended Bayside?
    Avoid Capital SMART like the plague - substandard work and will take any shortcut they can.

As recommended by others, Mr Gloss is well regarded in Moorabbin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    Avoid Capital SMART like the plague - substandard work and will take any shortcut they can.

As recommended by others, Mr Gloss is well regarded in Moorabbin.
    Hi Alister, after reading the reviews on Capital SMART I was running for the hills!

for the exclusive paint fans, hereís the wifeís new s5 sportback in gomera green pearl

turned out better than I thought

now the hunt for another exclusive colour for the rs6 - was going to go merlin again but variety is the spice of you know the thing

• 2015 RS3 Sportback Nardo (SOLD)
    • 2020 RS3 Sportback Merlin (REDUX)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domino_z For This Useful Post:

beanoyip (October 15th, 2021), jaydece (October 15th, 2021)

Nice one.. love the these first world problems

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by domino_z View Post
    for the exclusive paint fans, here’s the wife’s new s5 sportback in gomera green pearl

turned out better than I thought
    Congrats Sam. I like it - something a bit more interesting than the standard offer.

Yep its strange how these were just normal brochure colours pre 2000ís, in fact most of the audi exclusive colours are from old 80s and 90s Audiís

This gomera green was standard issue on princess Dianaís 80 convertible

The market has since changed and majority want black and white shades, with black interiors

I found this old pic, google some of those colours, they are amazing

But atm Iím leaning towards Zanzibar on an rs6, itís a Bmw individual colour

https://youtu.be/gemW6DWfpFc

Long time, hope everyone is doing well. ODBeleven are claiming to have sorted out the SFD protection stopping a ton of customization options via the dongle. This is good news for those of us that purchased already. I believe this should include things like valve control and disabling auto stop/start! Supposed to be released sometime tomorrow our time.

https://obdeleven.com/en/latest-news...bdeleven-.html

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RaMoNsTeR For This Useful Post:

domino_z (November 12th, 2021), flam (November 14th, 2021), jaydece (November 11th, 2021), jnrdavo (November 12th, 2021)

Default 2020 RS3 owner's thread

Very cool, Iíll def check it out for the s5 as Audi are doing all that crazy valve programming there too, but a bit late on my rs3 as that ownership is coming to an end
    Last edited by domino_z; November 12th, 2021 at 08:24 PM.

Le Sigh! Anyone had experience getting the front grille replaced (how, where etc), I am guessing Audi dealer. Hit, well... destroyed a rabbit on the way home tonight which busted the grille up a bit and dislodged the radar square outer cover thing. At least I got it on dash cam, he bounced a fair way :)