Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 RS3 owner's thread

Default 2020 RS3 owner's thread

Hey all

Thought I'd start a thread for those of us who have ordered the recently reopened FL 2020 RS3 sedan and SB. Share the anxiousness of the wait, configs and buying experience.

My build is in my sig. Definitely a difference in dealer strategy and approach...
    2020 RS3 Sedan | Dark Red Mica | Carbon Edition | Matrix Lights | Audi Corporate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joecool For This Useful Post:

brettkiwipilot (December 7th, 2019)

Just curious, what does carbon edition comprises of?

How about the wheels/performance pack etc?
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

Carbon edition: carbon fibre inlays and mirror caps, black optics pack (external) with black Audi rings front and back, Sunroof, 19" black rotors (staggered setup), privacy glass from B-pillar

No performance pack. There's an RS pack with all the red trimming in the cabin.
    2020 RS3 Sedan | Dark Red Mica | Carbon Edition | Matrix Lights | Audi Corporate

Hi there, the wait is painful, ETA is In April.
    Sportback Nardo Grey Carbon Edition here with RS design, Matrix LED & Roof Rails extra.
    new to ozaudi, love to share and learn a few tips from you guys!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
    Carbon edition: carbon fibre inlays and mirror caps, black optics pack (external) with black Audi rings front and back, Sunroof, 19" black rotors (staggered setup), privacy glass from B-pillar

No performance pack. There's an RS pack with all the red trimming in the cabin.
    Mind sharing which dealer you went to?
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

Quote Originally Posted by beanoyip View Post
    Mind sharing which dealer you went to?
    Went to a couple....Penfold and Brighton

Agonising over whether I should add the RS design package. Love the Alcantara knee pads and red lines on the seatbelts but wondering if all up it’s a bit too boy racer for a car that has some great stealth appeal. What’s the consensus?
    Last edited by jonesey; December 8th, 2019 at 03:31 PM.
    Current: 2020 8V.2 RS3 Sportback | Nardo Grey | Carbon Edition | RS Interior Design Package | Matrix Lights | Pre Sense
    2016 B9 A4 Allroad 2.0TDI | Ibis White | Assistance Package Tour | Technik Package with Sunroof | Heated Seats

Past: 2013 8V S3 Sportback | 6sp Manual | Glacier White | S Performance Package | Assistance Package | Through Loading | Folding Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by jonesey View Post
    Agonising over whether I should add the RS design package. Love the Alcantara knee pads and red lines on the seatbelts but wondering if all up it’s a bit too boy racer for a car that has some great stealth appeal. What’s the consensus?
    I stayed away from it, intentionally. Less is more, in my humble opinion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joecool For This Useful Post:

jonesey (December 8th, 2019)

The overall RS3 is such a low key appearance everyday car, the RS design just adds an extra touch on the look, I think it doesnít scream too boy racer feel. I think itís nice to have it, I went for it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to flam For This Useful Post:

Look at some youtube videos of the current RS3 cabin with RS pack and does it make you go "yeah, that's nice!!'. If not, then don't get it. simples.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joecool For This Useful Post: