Thread: Used A4 Quattro Pricing - 2017 - 2019

1. Default Used A4 Quattro Pricing - 2017 - 2019

Hi All,

Wanted to know what sort of discounts Audi can do on a used A4 quattro with Technik, Parking Assistance, Assistance Tour and S Line trim?

Thanks in Advance.

Ed

Probably going to start with what it owes the dealer, then whether its an attractive model and likely to sell high up the range. Research on the car sites will give you what dealers and owners aspire to get, what they end up with is far from in the public domain.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

The wagons bring quite a big premium over the sedans and fully optioned cars are hard to find with low miles. over the last decade I've usually paid in the low $40's for three year Quattro Avants.

With the current B9 model I purchased a 3 month old one with less than 5,000ks for $65k in 2016 and sold it in late 2018 for $49K with 70,000k's on the clock. The car had free servicing and 5 yeas warranty and only cost me $16K depreciation in almost three years of trouble free motoring. They are great cars and very good buying at the moment.
    1997 A3 1.8T sold
    2000 TT quattro sold
    2005 Lava Grey A3 2.0 TFSI DSG Sportback, Open Sky, roof racks, Vienna Leather. Sold
    2006 Black A4 2.0 TFSI S-line Quattro Avant Sold
    2009 White A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Avant, Open Sky roof, MMi+ 19" rims, Bang and Olufsen, adaptive cruse, Oak Beaufort trim. Sold
    2016 A4 Quattro sport Avant, Manhattan Gray, Panno roof, Technik package, Assistance package. Sold
    2018 S4 Avant, Sports diff, S performance package, Technik package, honeycomb grille, Nardo Grey Wrap.