Thread: ur quattro

1. Default ur quattro

hi does anyone have a ur quattro for sale in Australia prefer 20v

RR quattro, good luck. I assume you know that the Ur wasnt imported into Australia to sell by dealers. Any Ur in Australia is here due to a personal import by someone at some stage, generally from the UK. My WR was originally imported into Perth then it moved to the East Coast and now to Tassie.

To give you an idea of how may 20V RR quattros were sold in the UK, from 89 to 93 a total of 295 were sold. Not sure if any actually made it here but good luck with the search.
    Current - 2007 B7 RS4 Avant, APR Stage 3, Milltek with Hi Flo Cats, GruppeM intake, Sachs Clutch, Factory Ceramics, JHM Shifter, RS6 FBSTW, AMI & Hi Res RSNE
    Current - 2012 B8 A4, 2.0T Quattro Avant SLine
    Current - 2001 B5 S4 Imola Yellow Avant
    Current - 1989 B3 90 Quattro - 7A NA Engine, (Long Term Restoration Project)
    Current - 1984 WR Ur Quattro

3. Default UR Audi Quattro

yes know all about them thanks Tas, i have a 82 wr myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Tas_Audi View Post
    RR quattro, good luck. I assume you know that the Ur wasnt imported into Australia to sell by dealers. Any Ur in Australia is here due to a personal import by someone at some stage, generally from the UK. My WR was originally imported into Perth then it moved to the East Coast and now to Tassie.

To give you an idea of how may 20V RR quattros were sold in the UK, from 89 to 93 a total of 295 were sold. Not sure if any actually made it here but good luck with the search.

I've got an MB quattro but havnt heard of a 20v in Oz, however I would like a early WR

5. Default

hi can you email some details please dean@bishstimber.com cheers