Thread: RS4 B5 Wheels

Default RS4 B5 Wheels

I imagine this is a long shot ... but is anyone aware of new RS4 B5 wheel options (either original or high quality replica) in Australia?

Through some Googling I believe they are the same as S8 wheels ... but doubt that helps me too much!

Quote Originally Posted by DBPhil View Post
    I imagine this is a long shot ... but is anyone aware of new RS4 B5 wheel options (either original or high quality replica) in Australia?

Through some Googling I believe they are the same as S8 wheels ... but doubt that helps me too much!
    What do you mean by "new", wheels that haven't been mentioned previously when looking for RS4 replacements or new RS4 wheels? The factory offset is +20 and that is the bit that makes the RS4 wheels different from any other factory wheel that I'm aware of. I had some custom wheels made and they have been perfect, but they definitely don't look like they are from the AUDI family of wheels. I'm not a huge fan of the AUDI design wheel myself but they are essential to at least have available when time to sell arrives, at least for most purchasers. I also have a set of C5 RS6 wheels and shock, horror, spacers that I'm going to try out later this year. Not my ultimate preference but they will at least match the wheels on the RS6 if that was important.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    What do you mean by "new", wheels that haven't been mentioned previously when looking for RS4 replacements or new RS4 wheels? The factory offset is +20 and that is the bit that makes the RS4 wheels different from any other factory wheel that I'm aware of. I had some custom wheels made and they have been perfect, but they definitely don't look like they are from the AUDI family of wheels. I'm not a huge fan of the AUDI design wheel myself but they are essential to at least have available when time to sell arrives, at least for most purchasers. I also have a set of C5 RS6 wheels and shock, horror, spacers that I'm going to try out later this year. Not my ultimate preference but they will at least match the wheels on the RS6 if that was important.

Thanks. To clarify, does any company offer a high quality replica RS4 B5 wheel?

What didn't you like about the OEwheels ones when that came on your Google search. No longer make them, not up to your high quality standards?

As far as I know, NO! A few custom wheels can be provided with the RS specific ET and by definition they are not replicas. The standard wheel came initially in "soft" and was replaced by "Hard" and there are a number of those around and on the market from time to time. The general wheel design (number of spokes, Diameter etc) is available from other models in the Audi range but none with the RS ET.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IchBautAuto For This Useful Post:

DBPhil (May 27th, 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    What didn't you like about the OEwheels ones when that came on your Google search. No longer make them, not up to your high quality standards?
    Nothing - love them. Have them now. But I believe they are $4-5k new ... hence wanting to know if there are high quality replicas at a lower price point. Just want a spare set.

[QUOTE=IchBautAuto;479242]As far as I know, NO! A few custom wheels can be provided with the RS specific ET and by definition they are not replicas. The standard wheel came initially in "soft" and was replaced by "Hard" and there are a number of those around and on the market from time to time. The general wheel design (number of spokes, Diameter etc) is available from other models in the Audi range but none

Thanks. much appreciated.