Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lamborghini chat

If free trade goes well with Britain. It might help out with customs and imports fees. Have seen a few over there that are at affordable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    I fully disagree that the 5L flat crank has any relation to any Audi engine. For one all Audi’s V10’s are FSI direct injection. The Gallardo 5L is port injection. Two, it has a flat crank even firing order with a spit pin crank design. In no way can this block and heads be shared with a FSI engine. I just can’t see that happening and, there is no evidence shown this. Finally both RS6 V10 engines where 5.2L not 5L. There are no similarities with the two engines. These are two completely unrelated engines. Hens why I’m so interested in it.
    My money is on your line of thought. I recall seeing a YouTube video in the UK calling out as absolute BS that a rs6 motor is related to the v10 lambo engine

Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    If free trade goes well with Britain. It might help out with customs and imports fees. Have seen a few over there that are at affordable prices.
    What's a free trade agreement got to do with importing a circa 2005 lambo at an affordable price. Me thinks your going to be waiting a fair while before that becoming a reality. Eg your a decade off unless you are UK based for a year or its one that falls under Sevs per @jamesatfish.
    Last edited by smit2100; September 3rd, 2020 at 11:13 PM.

Well it would most likely have some affect on our import tax.