Thread: Hi there - RS6 owner

1. Default Hi there - RS6 owner

Hi there,

Proud RS6 owner in Brisbane. Beautiful car. Panther Black. MY16. Immaculate condition. Bought new in the UK and brought with me to Oz in late 2016. Will likely sell soon as have moved close to work and don't drive much. Very low mileage - 36,000kms.

Good to connect with other Audi enthusiasts.

Welcome. Were you online in the UK on the forums? Pity to see it go, need some fun in life and hope to see you around before it moves on.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

3. Default

Thanks. Yes, was online in the UK on the Audi RS6 forums. There were a lot more of them in the UK! Incredible car. Went to test drive a new A6 and dealer gave me a RS6 to test for the weekend. From the first drive I was hooked!! Amazing.

4. Default

Have decided to sell my beloved MY16 RS6 though. Just not using it enough these days. Immaculate condition and low kms. Is a bargain!

5. Default

It is going to make someone very happy!

You don't need me to butt in but the sales pitch is terrible. Is it advertised anywhere (carsales?), pricepoint, special options? Worth making a point about how short it was driven in the UK. Plenty of imports here and a lot of tears at times dealing with cars driven in the UK winter. Can't say it's a big selling point.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8