Thread: B6 A4 S-Line front end swap

Default B6 A4 S-Line front end swap

Hello
    I have a 2005 A4 B6 Avant S-Line Quattro. It has been involved in a front-end accident and I am trying to find all of the parts to repair it. I need both front headlights, driversí side front guard, radiator support, new bonnet, front bumper assembly, I can easily get all these parts for a B7 but very hard to find for a B6. Does anybody know if the B7 front end will fit onto a B6 and what modifications if any are required?

Think this has been asked on every forum multiple times. Give it a google search, goodluck.
    http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/showthr...-B8-Conversion
    WAUZZZ
    Current B7 A4 2.0TQ
    APR
    B6 S4 JHM
    Past
    B5 A4 1.8TQ
    B5 A4 1.8T

i am nearly finished my conversion. very easy swap. due to the damage to my car i needed a new front end. $6000 for the b6 s line front and $1200 for a b7 s line front cut.
    i am nearly finished my conversion. very easy swap. due to the damage to my car i needed a new front end. $6000 for the b6 s line front and $1200 for a b7 s linefront cut.

Get some photos up when you finish the conversion, keen to see how it looks.
    WAUZZZ
    Current B7 A4 2.0TQ
    APR
    B6 S4 JHM
    Past
    B5 A4 1.8TQ
    B5 A4 1.8T

it wont let me add photos

Looks good, but is the grill on fully, or is that the normal gap to the front of the hood?

8. Default

no its not properly fitted yet