Thread: Thinking of upgrading your exhaust?

1. Default Thinking of upgrading your exhaust?

Friends I'm writing this post to help those of you out there thinking about upgrading your exhaust. It is specifically for people that have a simple A3 like mine that are trying to figure out if they get a res delete, cat back, turbo back, custom exhaust ... the list goes on. I spent a while researching options and also had advice and help from @IchBautAuto (thank you). I wanted something a little more aggressive but that didn't attract the wrong attention. I also wanted something that didn't give me a headache on the motorway.
    Lessons learned:

• Res delete did bugger all. Don't waste your time or money
    • Spend a little extra and buy quality - you won't regret it.

Final result:
    I finally took the plunge and purchased and installed this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqKYp--QG8o&list=PLeUfgbS_3a8nuIJymcP4OAw2KWnx8qxZN&index =8&t=105s
    I only purchased the axel back version (part#044112 0500)and tips (part #0026 55S)
    I love it. It is exactly what I wanted. To anyone that wants to hear the difference between stock only, stock with res delete and with the Rumus, message me and ill send you the sound files. For context I have a: MY17 A3 2.0 Petrol Quattro Sportsback no tune.... yet

I hope this helps. BTW I am not affiliated with Remus, I jus like their product.

Quote Originally Posted by ppastur View Post
    I love it. It is exactly what I wanted. ................................
    Great news, not often you can say that so well worth your efforts.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IchBautAuto For This Useful Post:

ppastur (December 6th, 2020)